Raptor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a pipe since the day I got my Raptor 350 and there are alot of pipes. So far the best one I can find is the LRD Pro 4 Full Pipe. But the only proof that this is the best one is the official sites graph that claims it increases peak power 8.1HP and a 5.1HP increase @2900RPM. I have no idea how good this pipe really is and also dont know if there is a better pipe out there. :help:

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Yes LRD are good pipes..Full exhaust i would go whit either Yoshi are LRD..Slip-on i would go whit HMF... :thumbsup:..whit Full exhaust you gain 6-8HP....whit a Slip-on you gain 3-4HP.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
116 Posts
is it really that big of a difference? i thought most of the head pipes for the 350 were just about the same as stock...that's why hmf doesn't offer a full exhaust for the 350, they said it doesn't add much.

·
Registered
841 Posts
PVT Joker said:
is it really that big of a difference? i thought most of the head pipes for the 350 were just about the same as stock...that's why hmf doesn't offer a full exhaust for the 350, they said it doesn't add much.
My gf has the hmf slip on on her 350, it was a real nice power improvement

·
Registered
554 Posts
Third for the HMF slip on.

No way a full exhaust is going to gain 6-8 hp on the Raptor 350.:slap: That would be a 33% gain in hp.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
PaleRider said:

No way a full exhaust is going to gain 6-8 hp on the Raptor 350.:slap: That would be a 33% gain in hp.
well thats not just whit the pipe thats re-jeted,k&n air filter and stuff..thats what the dude at dtdyno told me befor when i was ask him about a LRD full exhaust..well he said 5-6hp whit just the pipe and about 8hp whit ever thing re-jeted,k&n air fliter(no lid) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What about the Pro Y Raptor 350 pipe? I think its the same as GYTR. I was wondering if the header Pro Y sells will fit on to the Pro Y pipe because they dont sell them together. Does anyone know if the Pro Y is a good pipe?

·
Registered
554 Posts
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
PaleRider said:

well thats not just whit the pipe thats re-jeted,k&n air filter and stuff..thats what the dude at dtdyno told me befor when i was ask him about a LRD full exhaust..well he said 5-6hp whit just the pipe and about 8hp whit ever thing re-jeted,k&n air fliter(no lid) :thumbsup:
Okay, with "stuff" I'll give you that one. Gotta keep you honest Raptorboy.

Save your money on a header for the Raptor 350. $514 for a full exhaust on a stock Raptor 350 is insane. You can't beat the HMF at $199 for performance then take that $300 + and spend it on some engine/suspension improvements.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
PaleRider said:
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
PaleRider said:

Okay, with "stuff" I'll give you that one. Gotta keep you honest Raptorboy.

Save your money on a header for the Raptor 350. $514 for a full exhaust on a stock Raptor 350 is insane. You can't beat the HMF at $199 for performance then take that $300 + and spend it on some engine/suspension improvements.
lol aite...yup thats all im gonna get is a HMF slip-on whin i get one lol... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What about the Pro Y Raptor 350 pipe? I think its the same as GYTR. I was wondering if the header Pro Y sells will fit on to the Pro Y pipe because they dont sell them together. Does anyone know if the Pro Y is a good pipe?

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Raptor350 said:
yea there the same as the GYTR..and yea the header well work..its $199 for the slip-on and i think $175 for the header.. so that would be $374 for the every thing..if u want i full exhaust i would just go whit the LRD or the YOSHI...or get a HMF slip-on whit a FMF POWER BOMB header... :thumbsup:..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was wondering if that FMF powerbomb really works good or not or should i just go with full LRD

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Raptor350 said:
I was wondering if that FMF powerbomb really works good or not or should i just go with full LRD
i would just go whit the full LRD.. :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts