Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bent front rim and not sure what to replace it with.

does anyone know if this is a good wheel G-Force XC Aluminum Wheel

the only thing i noticed was that this wheel requires tapered lug nuts. What Thread Pitch does the Raptor have?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would have bought one except the dealer wants over $100 for one

if someone had a good used set they wanted to sell for a good price i would buy them.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
I have a bent front rim and not sure what to replace it with.

does anyone know if this is a good wheel G-Force XC Aluminum Wheel

the only thing i noticed was that this wheel requires tapered lug nuts. What Thread Pitch does the Raptor have?
Replace them with two stronger wheels like .190 thickness most itp wheels are this thickness. Stock rims aren't that strong, dwt red label rims are tuff and cheap

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
G-Force XC Aluminum Wheel
Fits: 2007, YAMAHA, RAPTOR 700
Regular: $59.95 – $72.95
Our price: $39.99 – $52.99

•Lightweight yet strong aluminum wheel for sport ATVs.
•Engineered with a double rolled lip for increased strength and resistance to abuse.
•Made from durable 5052 aluminum alloy with an anodized finish.
•Features pressed-in aluminum lug nut rings so tapered lug nuts can be used. This ensures the wheel is perfectly centered on the wheel hub.
•Available in a Polished and Matte Black finish.

Actually id buy these! Reviews by customers are many and all are satisfied and will buy again. Cant go wrong with that price i say go for it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
same boat with a bent wheel,so i got 2 g force xc in black and of course set of razr2,lug nuts are 10x1.25

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lug nuts are 10x1.25? I had rockmountainatv tell me 10x1.50. so im confused on what to get.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
And any feedback Mandy? Do you like them? Are they really lighter than stock? Fit and finish?

This will help out the original poster...

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Just go with the dwt red lables they are light and strong check Motosport.com they have them for 50$-55$ usually. I ride high speed desert trails and im 260 so i know they are strong

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
I have 2 front rims in the black and those will be the wheels I replace them with from now on. They are strong wheels and havent bent one yet. I usually bend wheels bad because of the sand/rocks behind my house to. I don't know about the being lighter part but the black looks BA. I had bought the lugnuts that had the tapered washer but they wont work with these wheels just buy the tapered lugs is the way to go.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
I have 2 front rims in the black and those will be the wheels I replace them with from now on. They are strong wheels and havent bent one yet. I usually bend wheels bad because of the sand/rocks behind my house to. I don't know about the being lighter part but the black looks BA. I had bought the lugnuts that had the tapered washer but they wont work with these wheels just buy the tapered lugs is the way to go.
Yeah they are good wheels, they are lighter if you check their site its one their claim to fame that as stronger or stronger than everybody else and they are lighter they are made with alumalite

·
Registered
311 Posts
will receive mine tomorrow,i make a search and found to be 10x1.25,i hope so thats what i ordered.:confused:

·
Registered
311 Posts
measured the threads and yes,10x1.25

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Reason i didnt recommend douglas's depending on where you ride i tacoed one front and one rear brand new rims .190's. The stockers seemed to take a beating. But switched to hipers after the douglas ruined my riding trip.
yeah i get what your saying but everyone i know who runs them hasn't bent them and we dont ride slow its pinned everywhere we go and no one is running stock cause we trashed them long ago. you can bend any rim if you try or you aren't that paying attention where your tire is going. the stockers are like .160 or weaker. if you need stronger than .190 then you need renforced rims or baed locks or bajas with the rings

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
They look sweet but stop hitting smurfs sheesh arent they protected by law anymore!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts