Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after selling my dirtbike next week or so i am going to get new aarms and shocks. what i was wondering is what everyone is running. pleez post pics if you have them.

thanx

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Houser +2 regular travel and Elka triple rates with piggyback rezzies and comp adjustable.

ordering in the next few days the package on the home page: www.houser-racing.com

·
Super Moderator
17,063 Posts
ASR +2/+1 fronts w/ OEM YFZ shocks. Not fit for the mx track but works alright in the trails. ASRs are fairly cheap but the steel ones aren't light.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
will the asr arms hold up pretty well to abuse?? are they the ones on ebay for like 400 bucks or so?

·
Registered
87 Posts
i-3500 hydro dynamics +2 with 450 'dy shocks :grin_nod: haven't rode with this set up soo i'l have to wait and see

·
Registered
1,637 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am getting a set of plus 2 forward asr arms on friday

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
motowaz?? do they have a website?? I need to get brake clamps for the longer brakelines for my asr arms, do you know what size to get?? I am getting the red ones off modquad which ones do I get??

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ii just gor my plus 2 arms and tie rods and brakelineson, I am hoping to get the shocks on this weekand

·
Registered
562 Posts
My son and I ride mostly desert, trail and some duning. I just put on the EPIC +2 A-Arms last year with a set of brand new '05 YFZ450 front shocks. Being a "Full Figure Man" at 260 lbs. this set up works great for the riding we do. We have gone to the local MX track also and had a great time airing it out ( 3' - 5'). BIG improvement over the stock/factory suspension. I also went with the new G-Force extended rear hubs.

-Johnny

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JOHNNY BAJA said:
My son and I ride mostly desert, trail and some duning. I just put on the EPIC +2 A-Arms last year with a set of brand new '05 YFZ450 front shocks. Being a "Full Figure Man" at 260 lbs. this set up works great for the riding we do. We have gone to the local MX track also and had a great time airing it out ( 3' - 5'). BIG improvement over the stock/factory suspension. I also went with the new G-Force extended rear hubs.

-Johnny

I saw your picture in the show off your ride post and loved the a arms, I went to epicracing and I could not find them. How much did you pay for them?? I got my brakelines and a arms for like 400 I think, the bottoms are powdercoatedred and the top arms are chrome, I will post spme pics later

·
Registered
562 Posts
Golden West Cycle had them on sale for $349 at the time. I should of bought another set for my son's '04 Raptor. Would of, could of, should of....

-Johnny

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.