Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a set of new front shocks. Looking for either a set off of a se or gytr model with the piggybacks or elka dune edition triple rates with no adjustment except preset for my weight from the factory. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Thanks,Ron

·
Registered
791 Posts
if you are a serious racer i would go with a aftermarket shock but everyone on here loves the se shocks so there more than likely a good choice and less expensive :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
The SE shocks are great but they sell for twice the price of the yfz shocks ( I got my yfz shocks brand new for $180 and the SE shocks go used for $400-500) and I dont think they are worth that. I would get some yfz shocks and for the price difference between those and the SE shocks you could just about get them done bt tcs or something. I think the fronts are around 250 or something to be revalved for you. Then you would have an amazing pair of shocks for around 400-450.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
2fast4u2catch said:
id go with the se if you can find some :banghead:
2006 Yfz450's! There is REALLY NO difference between them and the SE shocks! I know some people think they are different, but its mostly just the color!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.