Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to pick up a pair of xcr's. So Where do you guys buy your tires? Who do you think has the best prices? I just started looking, motosport seems reasonable.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I use Rocky mountain ATV more because of service than price, don't shop around. But the three sets of tires I have bought from them all came aired up on the rims in two to three days.

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
x2^^^^^^^

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
X3 on rockymountain... They are fast and they have excellent service.. Prices are hard to beat too.

·
Registered
749 Posts
rockymountain and motosport. a lot of places advertise "free shipping on orders over $100" or whatever it is, and then hit you with a big fee because the tires are considered oversized. with rockymountain and motosport, it truly is free shipping

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
EBAY has the best price for tires. i just bought 2 MAXXIS RZR 4 ply for the rear 189.
2 MAXXIS RZR 4 ply for the front 169
those tires wouldn`t holdup to what I`d put them tru.:D got to have 6 ply.

besides that I just bought two Maxxis 23x7x10 6 ply Razr 1s for $74.99 each =$149.98 -a $10.00 gift card from them for racing= $139.98 shipped.:)

·
Registered
378 Posts
I have pair of almost new Holeshot HD's with over 90%+ threads. Will sell for $100 + Shipping, rims included.

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
I couldn't get any traction with the razors. They would always spin in the farm fields
best I`ve found for where I race/ride

Attachments

·
Registered
378 Posts
HD's For Sale

$100 plus shipping, factory rims included

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts