1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
GAY.. might look good on some chicks 700 though. notice 0 bids. dont think its going to be a big hit in pink

·
Registered
182 Posts
Those were in one of the more recent issues of Quad. They made a duner for some racers woman. All in Black and Pink. Think Epic was involved too!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Those things are so bad ass. I wonder if they go with the handlebar tassles and a little bell with a basket on the front of the handle bars... :lol: Has anyone seen that commercial of that dude washing his quad at a track and god turned him into a sally... I guess this has to do with that..

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
06RAPPY700R said:
Those things are so bad ass. I wonder if they go with the handlebar tassles and a little bell with a basket on the front of the handle bars... :lol: Has anyone seen that commercial of that dude washing his quad at a track and god turned him into a sally... I guess this has to do with that..
:lol: Yeah I have seen that but forgot about it....that is great!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I personally think they would good on my chicks bike. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
988 Posts
Not a bad idea but for $600 much better alternatives can be found

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
RaptorRacer45 said:
:eek:

I didnt look at the price, thats insane. You can have all your stock pieces powdercoated pink and have a shit load of cash left over. :3question:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
That just screams **** !!!

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
it's only gay if you consider buying it!...i would think it's more geared towards girls, i don't know any dudes with pink bikes, and like others said, if i had a girl right now i'd have her her own rappy and it would be done up all girly for her, so that would be something i' buy for a girl.....

·
Registered
963 Posts
my pink polo has a little blue polo guy on it so pink and blue must go together

·
Registered
55 Posts
06RAPPY700R said:
that is where my name came from, I love that add

·
Registered
91 Posts
RaptorRacer45 said:
My thoughts exactly...... $600.00!!!! Give me a break.

Later,
Matt

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Big Mike said:
That just screams **** !!!
seriously.. whats your guys' problems w/ these? Are you buying them? :3question: So what if you don't like them on yours' but I garuntee if Nix gets a 700 or DuneBunny w/ Pink rappys.... I'd think they may appreciate these.......

1 - 20 of 35 Posts