Raptor Forum banner

What Tires Should I Buy?

802 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Eklund92 
#1 ·
im looking for good tyres both front and rear but i dont really have alot of money so what would be the best compromise for performance vs price

#2 ·
Razrs are pretty cheap and are one of the best tires for the price. Get the tires off of Rocky Mountain. Free shipping. The best price I could find. :thumbsup:

#3 ·
are the razrs or holeshots better? those are the two im debating over. im prolly gunna go with just the front tires 4 now and get the rears when i get the $$

#4 ·
I would get just the rear tires and not the fronts. Considering all you power is going to the rear tires it would be much more beneficial for you. I think the holeshots and Razrs have the same general tread design. Not sure though.

#5 ·
yea they look the same tred pattern to me thats why i was wondering. the reason i will get fronts before i get rears is bc my right front has a tiny leak in it. on the period of 2 weeks i have to refill......wtf ahahah but the stock tires are crap anyway

#6 ·
holeshots wear faster than the razrs

#7 ·
If thats the case then I guess you need new front tires. Did you take the tire off and patch it yet. My tire leaked real bad. Patched and never had a problem. Or even plugs work just as good.

#9 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.