Raptor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum and new to 4 wheelin all together. My brother got me into it and it is a blast. Just purchased an 05 660 and love it. Now I need to equip the rest of the family. My better half dosen't need a rocket, she dosen't like super speed. My 13 year old daughter is 5'6" and she also dosen't need a speed demon. My son on the other hand is 7 and has no fear. None of them have any riding experience (and I don't have much for that matter either). I need some suggestions of quads that would be good for them. I would like to keep them in the yammy family. you guys have the experience and that is why I am comming to you for advise. Thanks for your input. Our riding will be a mix of trail and the dunes at little sahara in OK.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I was thinking of the 350's for my wife and daughter. As for my son, when he sits on the 660 his feet are on the pegs. So I think the 90 would just do for only a year, maybe two at the most. I have access to 250 acres of farmland for them to learn to ride on before we get to the trails and dunes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts