Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got a new 700r and i was looking to trick it out i was looking at this set up lte's, pro flow, pclll, and 15t. that what i was lookin at. but i want to here your opinion of what i should get and how fast do you think i would go if i got what you suggested. thanks for your help

·
Registered
824 Posts
well im new here too, so not sure how good my advice counts, but theres many threads that explain what u are looking into :thumbsup:

·
Registered
297 Posts
thought about getting mods that protected your quad? engine and chassis skids, a-arm skids bumpers? the mods youre looking at sounds good

·
Registered
148 Posts
mabey its just me but i think ur on the right track the LTE's,programer, and intake even the 15 tooth sprocket.. :thumbsup: .but might need some better traction after all that...maxxis razr 2's one of my favorites...just tryin to help

·
Registered
287 Posts
If you have a new 07 model with a stock rear shock make sure you don't order the 2006 model LTEs like I did. If you do you'll have some clearance issues.

I just went from bone stock.... to having dual LTEs, Pro Flow intake, PCIII w/accelerater patch, and the highly recommended 15T primary. Haven't had a chance to ride it yet, but can't wait.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
MONSTERMATT said:
accelerator patch?????
a mod you can do with the PCIII to make your fuel injector act as an accel pump, like on expensive carbs. Better throttle response :thumbsup:

·
Registered
283 Posts
grave digger101 said:
just got a new 700r and i was looking to trick it out i was looking at this set up lte's, pro flow, pclll, and 15t. that what i was lookin at. but i want to here your opinion of what i should get and how fast do you think i would go if i got what you suggested. thanks for your help
I Suggest you get some good riding gear first, then some body armor, maybe a bumper, then by then youll need tires, so why not get some decent rims why your at it. After that its pretty much comes prefference on where you ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts