Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wondering what trailers does everyone use or not to tow their quads??? 8)

·
Registered
224 Posts
I started with a 6.5x12 Pace open trailer from Home Depot for $899. It works great for 2 Rappy's and a YZF 250MX. Then I talked myself into a 24ft Rampage Toy Hauler :thumbsup: Love every minute of it and worth every penny :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a Triton 2 place for the short hauls and a Renegade and Haulmark enclosed for the longer trips....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Weekend Warrior CR3705 Fifth Wheel...have the maiden voyage planned to Pismo in 2 weeks

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a 14x6.5 BIG-TEX trailer, holds 4 quads. Sweet Trailer.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Okay, no laughing please. I have a Joe Hauler atv carrier that I carry the Raptor in and I put my wife's 250 ex in the bed of the truck.

D

·
0 Posts
I have some free piece of crap that my friend gave me and I fixed it up. typical redneck :grin_nod:

·
Registered
188 Posts
tundraman,
Thats a nice rig you got there,how much does it weigh(toy hauler),and how well does that tundra haul it?

mike

·
Registered
494 Posts
Carson Fun Runner Toybox 16x8.5ft. Has a queen bed in the loft, couch that folds into twin bed with table, bathroom\shower, stove, sink, oven, fridge, heater.

·
Registered
224 Posts
tundraman,
Thats a nice rig you got there,how much does it weigh(toy hauler),and how well does that tundra haul it?

mike
I am not sure about the exact weight, but the Tundra hauls it easily. I travel up and down the Sierra Nevada mountain range and could easily pull 75+ mph up the hill if I wanted to. I will admit, I am now in the market for the new Tundra coming out in 2007. It has a 10K tow rating. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
2004 28' Cargo-Mate Eliminator. Ramp rear is a great thing. I use a 2 place sled trailer when I'm just pulling one or two somewhere for the day or weekend.

·
Registered
218 Posts
05 Fleetwood Gearbox 295FS, or my 2 place Polaris sledbed trailer.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
tundraman , nice trailers , how many quads can u put in that toyhauler , also can u post some pics of the inside?? :eek:

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
I have a 7X16 enclosed cargo trailer I use when taking several quads and a small little flat bed when just hauling one. I also have access to a 14 ft flat bed i can use if I need it. Can only haul 1 quad when camp since my 34 ft Trail Runner isnt a toy hauler but I got a bumper hitch so I can throw the quad in the back of the truck. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts