Raptor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could any one twll me what rms and tyres these are please as they look bigger than the standard raptor wheels heres a link to have a look thanx

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
heres another pic

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Well I see "MAXXIS" on the side of the rear tire, so I guess I'd give them a call and find out where you can get them.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Upper a-arm is mounted upside down and the front hub is quite a ways away from the ends of the a-arms. Probably in an effort to deal with extreme ball joint angles and the latter to widen the bike.

Also seems a little odd to run exhaust under the bike and yet keep the rear swingarm skid. If you're going to run anything over on the road you probably wouldn't want the exhaust to be the lowest point.

Motor looks great, but not sure what the silver part above the head is. Nitrous bottles perhaps? Nice machine.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he made the exhaust him self should of just brought Duals LTE want my quad to look like this as im on the road 99 percent of the time ive just got a couple pairs of lowerd shocks to go all round found out what the tyres was so got them comeing so mad dog all i have to do is flip my upper a arms to get the same effect as this quad will this be bad for my quad? thanx for the info

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
That looks to be a big streetbike motor, not the rappy motor. I'd say the silver things are the cam end covers.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
russ said:
That looks to be a big streetbike motor, not the rappy motor. I'd say the silver things are the cam end covers.
Now that I look a little closer and see the head is actually outside the plane of the side of the gas tank I think I agree.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
would these shocks damage my chassis or will it be ok

·
Registered
27 Posts
:thumbsup: that bike is sweet does that get driven to work??!! What state? That's pretty sweet ass.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have to say that is a little on the overkill side, just buy a street bike if you want one that bad :lol:

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
These machines are street legal in many countries across the pond and a few on this side of the hemisphere as well, just ask BMR. There are a few states here that allow them, mostly the more sparsely populated ones. There are modifications that can be done to satisfy restrictions and requirements for a handful of state DMV/DOT agencies.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts