Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm getting a 13.5:1(I think, 13 something) piston installed + a HC stage 3 on my 07 700. I already have PC3, k&N with a velocity system, no air box, and DMC duels, I think they are the old DMC Afterburners. The header pipes are both on the right side.
Do any of you pro's have a close guess to my HP at around 5000ft?
I will be getting it back for this next weekend at St. Anthony's
(22 of this month) and it will be dynoed but i'm getting a little impatient in knowing what the #'s will be.
Thanks!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys, come on, someone out there should have some idea.
At a 140lbs should I be able to beat a WFZ450 with rolled cam, full exhaust, and bigger then stock filter, down the road or up a sand hill?

·
Registered
240 Posts
IMO the Exhaust is holding back some of you top end HP but my guess is around 55-60Hp

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
+1.... here it would be around 56-57....u need a bored TB on that setup to open up the top end
Hey dl, I was wondering if you have done any runs with the dasa duals on the 700 b4? I was at the raptor rally in winchester bay this weekend and I happen to be the lucky winner of a set of dasa racing duals. The owner of the dyno at winchester said the dasa's put out an additional 3hp over the barkers. But she sells dasa's so i dont know if her opinion is biased. I am going to be selling the dasa's and i will be getting the hd5050 and a cp 11.5.1 piston from you if you have the right deal. Oh and do i need to upgrade my valve springs for that setup?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya I wish I had the new DMC's I know they produce more power, I just wounder how much more. Would it really be worth it to spend another $800.00 or so for new DMC's or barkers. Also which brand has a better mounting set up?
Thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey how much $$ do you want for the Dasa duels. I'm going to do dome research on these, and see what I can find out about them.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Hey dl, I was wondering if you have done any runs with the dasa duals on the 700 b4? I was at the raptor rally in winchester bay this weekend and I happen to be the lucky winner of a set of dasa racing duals. The owner of the dyno at winchester said the dasa's put out an additional 3hp over the barkers. But she sells dasa's so i dont know if her opinion is biased. I am going to be selling the dasa's and i will be getting the hd5050 and a cp 11.5.1 piston from you if you have the right deal. Oh and do i need to upgrade my valve springs for that setup?
Give us a call, we can work out a trade for part...

id like to test a set of the dasa'a against some others.... from the work weve done with different pipes and builds and even drag pipes i dont see them being more then 1.5 better then anything on the market, all depends on the build and what they are testing against...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Tqs and or KB Motorsports will give you a way better deal than $800 on a new set of duals unless your adding a ton of features on to your pipes. You can also gain some of the money back by selling your current exhaust well worth it:thumbsup: and definetly do the a +3tb

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
here ya go... some of our dyno results from earlier'

siimilar build with the addition of a bored throttle body///

COMP 4 vs FORCE 4 DMC's

5 hp gain PEAK and 15 hp gain @ 8k

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Ok, so Hansen performance out of St. Anthony's in ID has finish and dynoed my Raptor. It is at 52 HP, don't know about the TQ yet. They still have to fine tune it a little more but that is pretty much all I can expect out of my set up.
K&N, no air box, old DMC's duels, afterburners I believe, and PC3.
So not bad I guess. next mod will have to be better exhaust and injection bore.

Sorry, I guess I shouldn't be getting a BJ and type at the same time!! I forgot to mention my new upgrades. This might make a little more sense.
13.1:1 piston and HC stage 3. Before these two upgrades I was sitting at 43HP using there dyno. The last place I had it dyoned at sait it was 40.6 HP. I don't think they are very good at dyno tunning, maybe dyno's all read a little differant.

·
Registered
240 Posts
After you get the exhaust issue out of the way and go with that 13 to 1 piston I'd go with a Web4 cam Im sure Dl can hook you up with all your performance needs between the exhaust and cam combos

1 - 13 of 13 Posts