Raptor Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
LOL, thanks for the plug. I'll get some prices on the afore mentioned as well and see if I can't do some sort of package deal on those and maybe some other items.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,514 Posts
NICK said:
jrichard82 said:
NICK said:
NICK said:
i'm not sure how much of a hurry i am in yet, not sure when my next trip to the dunes are, i'm thinking maybe new years if we can,
i was looking at 20x10x10 itp sandstards t-9 black rims (rear only) for now,
and at the same time my friend would like a set so maybe we can do 2 at once,actually i have a 3rd friend that needs a set as well, but for now i know that i will order 2 pairs at once
my itp sand stars
and my friend has a honda 450r, he wants 20x10x10 8 paddle skat trak haulers on black t-9 rims...those are the 2 forsure orders,
if i can get the 3rd on board he has a yfz450, and would be 20x10x10 itp's on black t-9's as well.......i will let you know asap,and see what we can work out,
thanks

ok, i have me and 2 others on board and we could order around the 15th of dec
2 sets of rear 20x10x10 itp sandstars t-9 black rims yamaha bolt pattern for1 yfz and 1 raptor
and 1 set of honda 450r bolt pattern 20x10x10 8 paddle skat trak haulers on black t-9 rims....would be wanting them by end of dec if possible, we wanna try a ride for new years back at glamis, let me know what you think, and if you can give me a break down on prices and shipping so i can let my friends know, we would much appreciate it. thanks again
Well that would be awesome. I got my info from the distributor that I was looking at for ITP and found out that they don't supply to US dealers (They're up in Canada). So I'm after a different distributor. I'll call them tomorrow and find out where in the process my application is at. I'll keep you posted. That goes for everyone else in the market for ITP's and other wheels and tires. If for some reasonI can't land this account, I'll get prices from my distributor that takes forever. I'll fight to get them to you. Talk soon.
cool, you da man!
ok, so 1 set of the sandstars on regular polished rims/ or what ever standard wheel it comes with,/ yfz bolt pattern 20x10x10
and mine i still want sand stars/ black t-9 rim 20x10x10
and then the skat trak haulers 20x10x10 8 paddle on black t-9 / honda 450r bolt
the only thing changed is the color of 1 set of rims...thanks again...and we are still going to be ready on the 15th
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
519 Posts
could you get a price for the LTEs for me to scotland please?

Cheers

Scooter
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
NICK said:
NICK said:
jrichard82 said:
NICK said:
NICK said:
i'm not sure how much of a hurry i am in yet, not sure when my next trip to the dunes are, i'm thinking maybe new years if we can,
i was looking at 20x10x10 itp sandstards t-9 black rims (rear only) for now,
and at the same time my friend would like a set so maybe we can do 2 at once,actually i have a 3rd friend that needs a set as well, but for now i know that i will order 2 pairs at once
my itp sand stars
and my friend has a honda 450r, he wants 20x10x10 8 paddle skat trak haulers on black t-9 rims...those are the 2 forsure orders,
if i can get the 3rd on board he has a yfz450, and would be 20x10x10 itp's on black t-9's as well.......i will let you know asap,and see what we can work out,
thanks

ok, i have me and 2 others on board and we could order around the 15th of dec
2 sets of rear 20x10x10 itp sandstars t-9 black rims yamaha bolt pattern for1 yfz and 1 raptor
and 1 set of honda 450r bolt pattern 20x10x10 8 paddle skat trak haulers on black t-9 rims....would be wanting them by end of dec if possible, we wanna try a ride for new years back at glamis, let me know what you think, and if you can give me a break down on prices and shipping so i can let my friends know, we would much appreciate it. thanks again
Well that would be awesome. I got my info from the distributor that I was looking at for ITP and found out that they don't supply to US dealers (They're up in Canada). So I'm after a different distributor. I'll call them tomorrow and find out where in the process my application is at. I'll keep you posted. That goes for everyone else in the market for ITP's and other wheels and tires. If for some reasonI can't land this account, I'll get prices from my distributor that takes forever. I'll fight to get them to you. Talk soon.
cool, you da man!
ok, so 1 set of the sandstars on regular polished rims/ or what ever standard wheel it comes with,/ yfz bolt pattern 20x10x10
and mine i still want sand stars/ black t-9 rim 20x10x10
and then the skat trak haulers 20x10x10 8 paddle on black t-9 / honda 450r bolt
the only thing changed is the color of 1 set of rims...thanks again...and we are still going to be ready on the 15th
Nick, are you talking Black ITP Baja's? I've looked all over and haven't been able to find the Black T-9's. As for prices, I'll take a look at the email from my supplier and post them up tonight or tomorrow. Also, can you PM me your zip so I can get a shipping quote and give you the totals? Thanks, Josh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
JAMBOYRAPTOR said:
could you get a price for the LTEs for me to scotland please?

Cheers

Scooter
I'll send the email to my supplier tonight so I may not have an answer 'til Monday or so.

-EDIT-
Can you PM me your address so I can be sure not to mess up the shipping quote? Thanks, Josh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,514 Posts
jrichard82 said:
NICK said:
NICK said:
jrichard82 said:
NICK said:
NICK said:
i'm not sure how much of a hurry i am in yet, not sure when my next trip to the dunes are, i'm thinking maybe new years if we can,
i was looking at 20x10x10 itp sandstards t-9 black rims (rear only) for now,
and at the same time my friend would like a set so maybe we can do 2 at once,actually i have a 3rd friend that needs a set as well, but for now i know that i will order 2 pairs at once

my itp sand stars
and my friend has a honda 450r, he wants 20x10x10 8 paddle skat trak haulers on black t-9 rims...those are the 2 forsure orders,
if i can get the 3rd on board he has a yfz450, and would be 20x10x10 itp's on black t-9's as well.......i will let you know asap,and see what we can work out,
thanks

ok, i have me and 2 others on board and we could order around the 15th of dec
2 sets of rear 20x10x10 itp sandstars t-9 black rims yamaha bolt pattern for1 yfz and 1 raptor
and 1 set of honda 450r bolt pattern 20x10x10 8 paddle skat trak haulers on black t-9 rims....would be wanting them by end of dec if possible, we wanna try a ride for new years back at glamis, let me know what you think, and if you can give me a break down on prices and shipping so i can let my friends know, we would much appreciate it. thanks again
Well that would be awesome. I got my info from the distributor that I was looking at for ITP and found out that they don't supply to US dealers (They're up in Canada). So I'm after a different distributor. I'll call them tomorrow and find out where in the process my application is at. I'll keep you posted. That goes for everyone else in the market for ITP's and other wheels and tires. If for some reasonI can't land this account, I'll get prices from my distributor that takes forever. I'll fight to get them to you. Talk soon.
cool, you da man!
ok, so 1 set of the sandstars on regular polished rims/ or what ever standard wheel it comes with,/ yfz bolt pattern 20x10x10
and mine i still want sand stars/ black t-9 rim 20x10x10
and then the skat trak haulers 20x10x10 8 paddle on black t-9 / honda 450r bolt
the only thing changed is the color of 1 set of rims...thanks again...and we are still going to be ready on the 15th
Nick, are you talking Black ITP Baja's? I've looked all over and haven't been able to find the Black T-9's. As for prices, I'll take a look at the email from my supplier and post them up tonight or tomorrow. Also, can you PM me your zip so I can get a shipping quote and give you the totals? Thanks, Josh

my zip is 92780
the baja seems to be a big jump in price,
i havn't seen the rim in person,
ITP T-9 Pro Series wheel, but i was looking up package deals on Rmatv,and Goldenwest, and also ebay, all seem to have the iTp t9 pro in black.
Rmatv for a rear set without shipping is $245.99
i'm pretty much just tring to get the cheapest black wheel possible, i don't jump high so i'm not to worried about how strong it is.

http://www.rockymountainatv.com/tireWheelPackages.jsp#wheelAnchor
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,514 Posts
i just went to itp page and i only see T-9 Pro Series GP in black, maybe that's the one it should be? i dunno really, i would even be interested in some other brand, as long as they are black rims, that's all i really care right now
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
-Nick, still waitin on a reply back from my wheel and tire supplier.

-Jamboy, Still waiting to here back from my supplier regarding shipping Internationally.

As for everyone else, if I haven't gotten you a price or checked on availability for you yet, I apologize. I will be going back through the boards and catching myself up this week so hang in there. If you're ready to move on something now and just need a price to do so, please pm me a note stating so and I'll try and get those quotes knocked out first.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Haven't forgotten about anyone still. Just started selling some stuff on ebay and it's all been going really fast which has put me a little behind. I'm going to talk to my girlfriend who's been helping me out with some stuff and get her registered on here so she can start quoting you guys prices. I'll intorduce her once she's all setup. I haven't heard back from my ITP/LTE supplier in a few days either. Anyway, thanks for the patience.


On a side note, I have just setup a dealer account with Dubach Racing Development aka DR.D (Reverse levers, pipes, etc). I'll be throwing some parts up on the site so take a look up there. Thanks, Josh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I just got a dealer account with DynoJet, so yes I buy at wholesale from them. I'll try and throw prices together tonight on a Power Commander. I need to order at least $350 for my buy in, so if I can get two people who want a Power Commander then we're set.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Ok, Power Commander III price is $329.95 - 10% = $296.96. Anyone interested, I need sell at least two of these units before I can place my order with DynoJet. Josh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,851 Posts
jrichard82 said:
Ok, Power Commander III price is $329.95 - 10% = $296.96. Anyone interested, I need sell at least two of these units before I can place my order with DynoJet. Josh
darn, not to burst the bubble, but I was thinking of competing prices with fuelmoto.. 259 shipped... (not meaning to be an ass about it) thanks for gettin the price to me though mano! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
It would appear that the Power Commander is there main line of business. They must be getting a killer wholesale price on those items. Sorry but there is no way I would be able to beat there prices on a Power Commander. Josh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,851 Posts
jrichard82 said:
It would appear that the Power Commander is there main line of business. They must be getting a killer wholesale price on those items. Sorry but there is no way I would be able to beat there prices on a Power Commander. Josh
deffinatley, I'm sure they just buy mass quantities for everything that can use one, and go from there, hense low end costs.. thanks again!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
No prob, Krandall

So I saw that someone was looking for Utopia goggles a while back. I am now offering Utopia products. I will be updating the site so look for many new products on there in the new future. Josh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Sorry, I tried to look lastnight but was unable to do so. I am off to Glamis until late Sunday so I will take a look for you Monday and get back to you. Thanks for the interest, and talk to you early next week, Josh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Ok, I took a look and I can't get HMF parts yet. Still looking for a distributor. Sorry, if I find one I'll be sure to let you know. Thanks, Josh
 
41 - 60 of 70 Posts
Top