Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 06 700R with full Yosh ,K&N intake and PCIII....I want a monster cam with major upper end pull .I was thinking on going up 1point in compression, a large cam and minor head work and a 15tooth up front,I figure adding compression I would not loose my low end with big cam...Keep in mind I only do trail riding and racing my buddies quads . I only put about 20hr on a year.I want complete reliability and in the same turn I want a fast machine.

I am open to all opinions,info would be well appreciated.

·
Registered
815 Posts
11:1 piston..... stage II or III cam..... head porting.... get LTE's or Barkers

Plattner
(LTE DUALS in forsale section)
(stage II cam in forsale section)

·
Registered
511 Posts
plattner said:
11:1 piston..... stage II or III cam..... head porting.... get LTE's or Barkers

Plattner
(LTE DUALS in forsale section)
(stage II cam in forsale section)

lol Plattner NICE PLUG!! :lol: :thumbsup: QUITE the SALES man .. .. hahahahah..

I agree with platner also.. and yes he does have his pipes for sell in the for sale section..

·
Registered
262 Posts
Dude, Go with 11.1 and x1 cam,mild porting. I just got back from a little 27 mile trek in some tight woods and this thing is beast. I'm still running the map that Jamie sent me at fuelmoto so I'm not spot on if anything it's a little rich. But all I can say is wow. I'ts hard to keep the front end down and through the whoops everytime my thumb would just barely hit the throttle it would jump and pop the front. I need to get my shocks dialed in but anyway this thing is a handfull in the tight stuff. I feel like I been beat by a 300 lb guy named BUBBA. :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.