Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
The Sticker Guy
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope ya don't mind the post, you said ya wanted to see the paint I went with and it came out good...

Well here is the start of my paint work and the designing of it, I still have alot to do and these are not cleared yet so kinda dull looking, but in do till they will have a deep cosmic gray and chrome on them yet and a stripe that seperates the colors that will be one of a kind..Well I hope anyhow..Also the front corners of the fenders are cut different and the lip all the way around has been cut off.

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
looking good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
88 Posts
i think that's pretty sweet looking :thumbsup:

·
Registered
546 Posts
how much is all the equiptment to do that? i could get one of the guns from my buddie, he bought brand new and never used, but is it VERY VERY HARD, or just learn as you go. what elts do you need? also maybe you can tell me if its a good gun or not, its all silver, prolly stainless with aluminum hopper, and on the hopper or somewhere on it there is a picture of a wolf. I was just wondering if it wasnt to hard and too awfully exspensive, iv been needing a cool little hobbie, plus id like to be able to maybe paint up a couple old helmats i have laying around, the kind that still are in great condition just have cheasy graphics on them. thanks for any information. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
546 Posts
oh and i forgott DAMMMMMMMMMMMMM that red is nice, man that looks awsome Temtation :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
The Sticker Guy
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Raptor kid those wierd side pieces help so they say direct air to the motor and give the bike a fuller look...

RAP7HUNDRED--- That is just primer ya are seeing in the first pics..

EKRAPTOR--- I have around $200 in paint and not including my time...Trust me when B7N do it for the prices they do they are giving you the labor for free...And they are using more exotic paint then me, there is alot of Sand paper and primer and paint and more sanding..O BOY... :thumbsup:

·
The Sticker Guy
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Little dusty,but here it is done without the Clear coat. Still have the clear and some finishing touches to do and it will be ready for the bike after I get it all painted.

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
looks nice , get them on the bike NOW and get more pics. :thumbsup:

·
The Sticker Guy
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Long ways from that The bike motor is coming out and the frame is gettin painted have a swinger (BARE) coming from Lance(SLC) that is gettin painted and front is getting redone and painted...So got a ways to go

1 - 20 of 59 Posts