Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats a good cheap FULL exhaust for my 03 raptor 660R?
nothing like duals just a silencer and a header...:cool:

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Id check with one of the site sponsors. I know they have good deals on singles that might be what your looking for.

Take a peek in the for sale or post an ad in the wanted section for a used pipe. There are always pipes on sale there.

·
Registered
222 Posts
i believe maxtrax has a nice full alba exhaust in there right now for 250

·
Registered
383 Posts
I got a front bumper for my LTR at motosport.com from the clearance section and it was as cheap as a used one on ebay and shipping was alot more reasonable ;) I believe they're a sponsor here as well :D

·
Registered
222 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
Ebay is going to be your best bet. Good/cheap= Used premium parts.
+1

I see a lot of quality pipes, even big singles like the CT and sparks as well as the occasional set of duals go for hundreds of dollars less than they cost new.

I'm still a proponent of the ~$400 yoshimura full exhaust if you are looking for something brand new.

Of course it depends on your definition of the words "cheap" and "good".

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That looks like a good deal for that ALBA....now i just need to find 250 bucks....:(
But thanks for the info guys... :D

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
I just sent you a PM about it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
cant go wrong with a yoshi. i love mine and i would reccomend it to anyone else interested in lookin for a good priced single

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
222 Posts
Never mind. If you dont wanna spend money, then buy used. There is no "cheap" way to mod up a raptor :)
+1 gotta spend money for power but you can do it smart

1 - 16 of 16 Posts