Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious what kind of riding boot everyone wears. Im looking to get a pair and was wondering who sells a good affordable boot. Im thinking of going with something short, like the 50/50 boots.

thx

Mike

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Thor Quadrant with the atv tread. The atv tread took a little getting used to but now I love them. Some people think they are a stiff at first but I never had a problem.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Oneal M10. Stiff at first, but now that they are broken in I hate riding without them.

·
Registered
405 Posts
thor quadrants with the mx soul and love them. pretty comfy

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
vanillagorilla said:
+1 Thor quadrants with atv sole. Stiff, but coming around.
+2 Thor Quadrant Atv sole very nice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
oneal M10, they were only stiff for about 1 ride and now they feel so great on my feet!, very comfortable once broken in. i had ordered the FOUR boots, but they were out of stock and they sent the M10 instead, i was disapointed at first,but i really like them now and would recomend them to anyone for nice value/priced starter boot

·
Registered
138 Posts
THOR!!! :smash:

Quadrants ATV sole of course,
and REAL riders don't have trouble breaking them in :metal:

so if you're quick, Dennis Kirk will probably still have some on clearance (don't look at the price if you already have some)(or just get you 2 sets)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Alpinestars, but since I got the Thor 50/50 boats that's all I have been wearing. My alpinestars just sit in the back of my excursion now. :(

·
Registered
40 Posts
i hate to say it but yamaha of troy has last years thor quadrant w/atv sole for 70.00

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
adrift said:
Alpinestars, but since I got the Thor 50/50 boats that's all I have been wearing. My alpinestars just sit in the back of my excursion now. :(
Im the same way but with the Axo slammers. I just cant stand wearing big ass boots anymore now that I went to the 50 style boots. I just love them. 8)

·
Registered
278 Posts
thor 50/50 black Love them, they feel like nikes, but still have good support. I tryed some fox boots, but cant stand them being so big and stiff. Size 14, couldnt get them under my shifter, so i returned them for the 50/50

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
black 07 se said:
thor 50/50 black Love them, they feel like nikes, but still have good support. I tryed some fox boots, but cant stand them being so big and stiff. Size 14, couldnt get them under my shifter, so i returned them for the 50/50
have you moved your shifter up 1 notch? so you don't have to point your foot down to shift?
i moved mine up 1 notch so it rests right on top of my boot, size 12, if you havn't done this it might help...

·
Registered
278 Posts
ya i moved it up one, but it didnt do much. The boots where 14s, i wear a 12 or 13, (last pair on sell). But now I have the 50/50 size 12, and dont have a prob.
:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts