Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a white/silver 700r, 2006 model. I'm only thinking about spending around $4,000, but would prefer the machine be stock. Is that a joke, for what one might be worth?

·
Registered
224 Posts
bbulla00 said:
I am looking for a white/silver 700r, 2006 model. I'm only thinking about spending around $4,000, but would prefer the machine be stock. Is that a joke, for what one might be worth?
Well for 4gs I'll let you take a pics on my 700 and maybe let you turn it on and rev it two times more then that I would charge extra . :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry I had to do that I was J/K

My friend got one on ebay for 4gs you can try there but good luck them deals like that dont come to often.

·
Registered
412 Posts
A buddy of mine just got one for $3500, barely ridden. But yes I think this is the exception and not the rule. You just need to find someone desperatly wanting to rid them selves of a death trap ...

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
RLJ3RD said:
A buddy of mine just got one for $3500, barely ridden. But yes I think this is the exception and not the rule. You just need to find someone desperatly wanting to rid them selves of a death trap ...
Hope he checked the vins. :lol:

·
Registered
412 Posts
socalrappy700 said:
RLJ3RD said:
Hope he checked the vins. :lol:
yeah we checked and checked some more. If I had not been there I woulda cried ... :bs:

The real funny part is it was listed in the local paper for $3000.00 we go check it out and the guy says someone is on the way over to check it out so my buddy gets in a bidding war and walks with a barely ridden 06' for half of what I paid for mine ... :(

·
Registered
815 Posts
Someone could pick that bike on ebay up VERY CHEAP i bet, and then take it in and tear the motor apart, stoke it, bore it, port it, piston, cam... and that thing would run great i bet.... and you could have an amazing bike for under $5,000 total - Probably....
- - This is all assuming that there is nothing else wrong with this bike... ha ha - and who knws, since its being sold on ebay...

Plattner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts