Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the difference from the Alba 5th gear overide harness and just unplugung your harness?

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
billyboys said:
Whats the difference from the Alba 5th gear overide harness and just unplugung your harness?
It is the same as unplugging your speed sensor. Only benifit is it would keep your connections clean.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
dont waste your cash on that junk... unplug it or make a cut out switch...

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
If you just unplug it, Be ready to see your engine light on. I'd love some ideas on wiring in a cut-out. :)

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
If you use the alba crap be ready to see your engine light come on as well. Iroc and others have posted their cut-out switches already.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
SULLY0556 said:
If you just unplug it, Be ready to see your engine light on. I'd love some ideas on wiring in a cut-out. :)
It probably be pretty easy. You can buy those universal swtiches at any hardware store that cut power. I have one being used with my stereo in my car. Im sure it be a pretty easy task.

·
Registered
241 Posts
pile0g00 said:
If you use the alba crap be ready to see your engine light come on as well. Iroc and others have posted their cut-out switches already.
Hey pile
havent seen that post on the switches red the ones on Mikes Plug sounds good , but has someone fix the light problem ?
any info would be good ;)

Allways the last to know down here in Australia

·
Registered
239 Posts
yeah i second that, not much happens our way either does it

Ben

1 - 14 of 14 Posts