Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the differ between these PeP, Gibson , Denton , SRP , GWC and all the others under 180.00 dollers Vs. Elika , Gpr , Scotts , Precision Stabilizers
Oh other then money the ones under 180.00 look like they go on a screen door. The others over 450.00 look like a Bar clamp. So not trying to be a smart a$$ but can somebody please let me know.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
I bought the precision and I can't believe how nice it rides, it was way more expensive than $180. I rode with a friend yesterday and we talked about the "screen door" shock style, he said he has tried them in the past and didn't care for them?? I know that often times you still get what you pay for, I don't know if this helps but good luck !

·
Registered
103 Posts
:eek: I'm only a weekend warrior So would the Screen Door :lol: type be enough sand and Forrest only :3question:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
My brother added the "screen door" type on his 450r and I definatly noticed a difference on the trail riding that we do. His was the single Gibson unit and I think it was like $130 on ebay.

·
Registered
103 Posts
FUELATV said:
The precison is well worth the extra dough ....... i have one left in stock at a DEEP DISCOUNT.

WWW.FUELATV.COM
PM your details if still available 8)

·
Registered
103 Posts
xXGlaMiSXx said:
Everybody talks good about the Precison but what about the others has anybody put them side by side and seen if they do the same thing.
Thanks for all the comments :thumbsup:
Any ATV mags had any write ups or side by side test do you know :help:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No not that I know of I have been looking for a post or on mags nothing everybody does say how good the steering stabilizers work but every one that owns one says that no matter what brand. It seems almost like the more they cost the better they are. Not trying to diss anybody but whats the differ between all of these. Also why is the Precison well worth the extra dough.
Like I said not trying to diss but just want to know all the above ^^^ :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
It's kind of like shocks, they all will work but some designs are better than others. Or any aftermarket part, there is usually an upper cost with better quality material, workmanship and detail, and other, cheaper products that arn't worth buying.

·
Registered
19 Posts
FUELATV said:
The precison is well worth the extra dough ....... i have one left in stock at a DEEP DISCOUNT.

Not anymore you don't!!!! ;)
I snatched that fella up just now,.......buy right, buy once,..I'm not so rich I can afford to buy cheap,......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.