Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The frist sport quad i rode was a 1999 banshee,it was my sisters b/fs,back up in 1999 in i was like 10 r a 11.
Whats the frist 1 u rode?

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The frist 1 i owned was in 93 when i was 5.it was a 92r93 yamaha moto-4 100.but i ben riding 4wheeler in 3wheeler,in dirt bikes in stuff all my life.

·
Registered
510 Posts
First sport quad a rode was a Quadsport 80 :grin_nod: The first real sport quad I rode was an 85(i think) QuadRacer LT 250. The first quad I owned is my 05 Raptor. I just rode all of my friends quads before that.

·
Registered
419 Posts
a z400 about 1 1/2 years ago still dont own one well if you cont a suzuki 50 it would be 8 years ago when i was 3

·
Registered
833 Posts
not sure only it had three wheels and it was yellow.

·
Registered
102 Posts
First four-wheeler I ever rode was my pap's old '87 Honda 300 4x4. I was five and couldn't reach the gear shifter while riding, so they figured they'd keep my speed down by leaving it in first gear. I got smart enough to get off, move the shifter up into a higher gear by hand. I can still remember the first time I did that and went flying into the hedges. First true sport quad I rode was a purple and yellow '96 Blaster my friend's parents bought brand new for him. That was back when Yamaha had some AWESOME paint schemes... ::)

·
Registered
419 Posts
when i was six my grandad put me on a 250 quadrunner and he put a gear shifter extention that you shift with your hand

it looked like a big rig shifter but it only goes forward and back

1 - 20 of 111 Posts