Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
***Wildland Firefighter***
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Brindley I haven't seen or heard a lot from you guys lately on here. Any new projects/breakthroughs/deals going on? hope business is doing good. You guys do top notch work and Im interested in whats going on in your world! Hope all is going good.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sorry we have not been on doing the internet thing for awhile we were pretty busy getting things ready for 4 stroke wars and laughlin...
we have been busy working on development of cnc ported heads and billet throttle bodys for a resonable price ..

We did bring home
1st in pro class -650 trx450r
2nd s.b. +650 raptor 700
2nd dunners +650 700 raptor
1st in pit bike brackets planetsand races in laughlin

It was a long 10 days but the weather was great , and besides the 4 blowen trailer tires we had a great time, and its time to go back to the drawing board to get more power for the next races... Ill try and get some more pic but here is 1 for now of our 700 s.b.

Attachments

·
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right on Brindley! Good to hear things are goin good. You guys renovating the shop? looks like it in the pics

·
Registered
120 Posts
yes we have made some major changes its nothing like when you were here last.. we have alot more room now, and a show room we are working on..

·
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes we have made some major changes its nothing like when you were here last.. we have alot more room now, and a show room we are working on..

Right on! Good to hear things are going good. I am very interested in that proposition you PM'd me about so keep me in mind :thumbsup: I would be more than happy to make a trip over there for some R&D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts