Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd introduce myself here. I'm in the baby stages of the market (still probably about a year away from purchasing) but have my heart set on a raptor 700. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and eventually getting back into the quad world!

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Welcome to the site.....lots of great info here for you to read up on.

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
welcome,good info on here reseach will help in your quest!

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Your going to love it. I researched many quads before buying the Raptor and im still giving myself a pat on the back for buying it, i love it. Coming from many 4x4 atv's i wanted some fun, enough with the jumping of heavy farm equipment LOL. Mine goes everywhere ok granted it aint a mud bogger but still you can give it and just skim those holes. Its a real cadilac i can putt it around or just go insane when i want to. Reliability is not an issue with these compare to other high reving top end racers. Its torque galore everywhere some buddies i ride with cant tell me i cant go here and there no more: you wont make that hill PFFF ya right! LOL wanna bet! Read up on this site thats all im going to say. This beast isent for the faint of heart...

Welcome and i hope your going to buy it so we can add a new member to the family! Remember to post pics of your baby when you get it it important to us to remember how shiny ours was when we got it LOL.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Welcome to the site.....lots of great info here for you to read up on.
I wonder why i like your rappy so much but i cant remember right now sheesh LOL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.