Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen this on another forum, let's bring it to life here. Tonight is pretty simple, Bud light and picante flavored Clamato, sprinkled with some devils powder ghost pepper my dad sends me. Fiery! Other nights it's craft brew, tonight's simple...

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Morph i have yet to try the volcanic devil powder. This weekend ill take my balls out of my purse and be a man and try it!!! For me i am having my usual go to Miller lites and they taste wonderful after a hectic day at work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Pepsi....lol

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Ok, im in. Check back daily, yall will be tired of my posts in this thread soon! Tonight, im drinking lagunitas super cluster. And its delicious...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Have not seen that one, I like their IPA and lil sumpin, Brown Shugga too! I found that on a Disney trip and was hooked. Great brewing company!

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Have not seen that one, I like their IPA and lil sumpin, Brown Shugga too! I found that on a Disney trip and was hooked. Great brewing company!
Yes they are! Lagunitas, Founders, Deschutes, 10 barrel, New Belgium, Odell, Left hand, Southern tier, Breckenridge brewery, Oscar blues, 4 hands, Sweetwater, Dogfish head, I love them all! You chaps will be getting a new pic every night from this craft beer junkie for a while.... lol

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Tonight, watching football and chasin freshies

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Odell cloud catcher tonight. Just blown away, not what i was expecting... This might be my new favorite beer!

Reactions: Alamo and ian77

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
4 Stroker,
4 Hands is a 10-15 minute drive from our house. It’s right off the hwy that you and I share. Jus’ sayin, next time you sittin on 44 trying to get back home and cursing this “ overpopulated hellhole” (trademark 4Stroker ), make a right turn and take a break.
Or make a left and come meet the wife and kid, and me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
4 Stroker,
4 Hands is a 10-15 minute drive from our house. It’s right off the hwy that you and I share. Jus’ sayin, next time you sittin on 44 trying to get back home and cursing this “ overpopulated hellhole” (trademark 4Stroker ), make a right turn and take a break.
Or make a left and come meet the wife and kid, and me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol! Sounds good Matt, i definitely need a break anytime im near there

Reactions: mattzila

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Water :(

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: ian77

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Ill have to hit what they call the ale trail here and send pics.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
sippin on a Miller lite at Rocky Horror Picture Show

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
sippin on a Miller lite at Rocky Horror Picture Show

Nice! Im sippin on 2xsmash trying to fix a water heater. Its always something

·
Premium Member
2,608 Posts
Sometimes you’ve just got to kick back and smile about how far you’ve come in such a short amount of time. And then realize there’s a sh** fu**ing ton of work to be done if the new drag bikes gonna be finished by next season.

Ps.. I’ll be parting out a drag raptor chasis soon, so hit me up if you need go fast lightweight parts.

Attachments

Reactions: 4stroker4life

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Nice! Im sippin on 2xsmash trying to fix a water heater. Its always something

What's it doing?

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
What's it doing?

The pilot will stay lit but as soon as the main burner kicks on the flame goes out. I contacted Rheem and they informed me there is TRD glass bulb behind the burner. When it breaks due to overheat it slams the vent closed and it cant breathe. I checked and yep, it exploded. Just finished replacing that and cleaning out the vents. Bout to try it out now...

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
The pilot will stay lit but as soon as the main burner kicks on the flame goes out. I contacted Rheem and they informed me there is TRD glass bulb behind the burner. When it breaks due to overheat it slams the vent closed and it cant breathe. I checked and yep, it exploded. Just finished replacing that and cleaning out the vents. Bout to try it out now...

Stand to the side... I've lost more face hair than I care to admit to furnaces.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Stand to the side... I've lost more face hair than I care to admit to furnaces.

Lol, that's awesome. Well, not for your face hair... It lit and is working for now, fingers crossed!

1 - 20 of 170 Posts