Registered
1,833 Posts
Never had egg nog either...

I am drinkin some apocalypse ipa though, and thats pretty tasty

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
239 Posts
Bullet Proof Coffee with Collagen......fuck what is wrong with me.

It's legit not bad as far as health junk goes.....and tonight, after I ride, I'm gonna pour a few fingers of something barely legal.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
a calm me down and let me ponder beer after a crappy home inspection on the house im trying to get ☹

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
a calm me down and let me ponder beer after a crappy home inspection on the house im trying to get

Well that stinks! Sorry bud... sometimes these things work out for the best, a better place or deal may come up soon

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Well that stinks! Sorry bud... sometimes these things work out for the best, a better place or deal may come up soon

Thank you. Yep the world will work its self out.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Sweetwater mosaic. If i drink enough of them maybe this raiders vs 49ers game will be interesting...

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Six pack of Samuel Adams Oktoberfest tonight. Got tomorrow off work to play PUBG and uncharted.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
Thank you. Yep the world will work its self out.

After searching and worrying a couple different times, there will be another that comes up. Besides look at the bright side, wouldn't you rather lose out on a house that has bad internals rather than buy it and live in a construction area?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
After searching and worrying a couple different times, there will be another that comes up. Besides look at the bright side, wouldn't you rather lose out on a house that has bad internals rather than buy it and live in a construction area?
Yep absolutely! i dont mind working on the house or the bike. i just dont want to ALWAYS be workin on it.

·
Super Moderator
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Another good fall beer.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Another good fall beer.

Ive not had that one! Only the sculpin....

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I be sippin on some fresh sticky nugs! Lol. I like the label, kinda reminds me of something out of an old White Zombie album

·
Super Moderator
7,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
At one point Ballast Point had a habanero infused beer also. I only found that one time though and it was very good.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
At one point Ballast Point had a habanero infused beer also. I only found that one time though and it was very good.

Im inspired. Ballast point it is. Im going with Fathom ipa this time

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Never let your significant other pour your beer :(

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Lol. She may need some practice....

Tall heinekens for me tonight

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
4 hands Ripple

·
Registered
302 Posts

I had some of those a few years ago with a buddy of mine, he pulled the case out of his closet and asked if I wanted to take it cause he thought they were so bad! I laughed. And took them of course!
I did have some jalapeño whiskey last week with my mother’s husband and it was damn good.

BTW I saw a pic of that Lagunitas Super Cluster a page or two back. I had a party last weekend and someone brought those...they are the bomb! I am 10 minutes from their brewery, but I don’t ever stop by as they serve mainly IPA, but I sure did like that super cluster.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I had some of those a few years ago with a buddy of mine, he pulled the case out of his closet and asked if I wanted to take it cause he thought they were so bad! I laughed. And took them of course!
I did have some jalapeño whiskey last week with my mother’s husband and it was damn good.

BTW I saw a pic of that Lagunitas Super Cluster a page or two back. I had a party last weekend and someone brought those...they are the bomb! I am 10 minutes from their brewery, but I don’t ever stop by as they serve mainly IPA, but I sure did like that super cluster.
For sure! Super cluster is one of the new local favorites around here. That one, and the odell cloud catcher. I cant say enough good things about the cloud catcher, its just fantastic

41 - 60 of 150 Posts