Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep seeing these wheel spacers on ebay for the rappy 700. Are these BAD for your bike? someone told me that they tear your bearings up or something like that. :3question:

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
milfman said:
I keep seeing these wheel spacers on ebay for the rappy 700. Are these BAD for your bike? someone told me that they tear your bearings up or something like that. :3question:
Depends on what you are doing with them....If you're doing a lot of jumping, I would advise you not to get them.

Spend $200 bucks on a G-Force extended axle.

~Brian

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$200.00 bucks?!! For an extended axle? HOLY SH&T, where can i buy one of these? :help:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^ THANKS for your help. :thumbsup: I'll keep my eyes open for this axle.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
If you do end up getting spacers, do not get the extended lug nut ones. Get something like the durablue because they are not as hard on your bike as the others. I too would agree with the above and say your better off just saving your money for the rear deal. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
494 Posts
I also got the extended hubs. The fit and finish is great. The price is very reasonable.

·
Registered
125 Posts
if you are looking for a cheap temporary fix you can use the stud extenders. i do not recommend using them forever but i have had them for about a year and really abused them and they held up just fine. anyone who has used them will agree that they are pretty damn strong. i am also taking mine off and getting a lonestar axle so dont listen to me. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts