Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, I searched the threads and didn't find what I was really looking for. I want to widen the rear end and am looking at rear wheel spacers. I need feedback (good and bad) please from people who are actually using them. I'm looking for stability on ice and may keep them on for summer riding. I'm looking at spacers on Ebay and Rocky Mtn but want some "gearhead" feedback.
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
My friend has the g force hub extenders on his 400ex. They seem to be the strongest spacer I have seen. I dont know how much they can handle though cause he is somewhat of a beginner and doesnt ride too hard.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
From what I know, spacers are ok to run up front but not the rear for trail riding. Too much stress on them when you are turning and such. Now as far as riding in the snow with rear spacers, I'm not sure about that.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I know Durablue makes them to, the kids I sponsor...use them on their MX racers, with zero issues!

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All good points!!! Thank you!!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Im running the G force extended rear hubs on mine. They were $80, already have pressed in studs, and are made of billet alluminum rather than the cheap factory castings. I felt this was a better route as opposed to wheel spacers or adapters.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Glamis700 said:
Im running the G force extended rear hubs on mine. They were $80, already have pressed in studs, and are made of billet alluminum rather than the cheap factory castings. I felt this was a better route as opposed to wheel spacers or adapters.
These are probally the ones I am seeing on Ebay. I was gonna get a set myself. They look strong. Its basically a whole new hub. How can you go wrong here?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Im running the G force extended rear hubs on mine they work fine . i do got the front spacers for sale if anyone wants them pm let me khow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts