Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking through my rockymountainatvmc catalog and i saw some wheel spacers for like $70.00. i was wondering if they are worth the money to get a little bit wider stance and to try and accomplish a little bit better handling?? they are for the front wheels. any suggestions and comments are helpful!
here is a link for the spacers i was looking at...
http://www.rockymountainatv.com/viewLargerImage.do?prodImage=g/gfo_05_wel_spa_156.jpg

·
Registered
305 Posts
They work, and they are cheaper, but i dont recommend them. It puts alot more stress on the bearings and studs and such. If your not a really tight budget its better to get some a-arms and axle.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im budget bound :(!!! which sux b/c i want so much shit for my rappy and just cant get it

·
Registered
305 Posts
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
webb429 said:
i've always ran wheel spacers !!! and love them
really....i think it would be better to just buy some +2 or +3 a-arm's and axle in be done.. :thumbsup:
So would I but $$$. If you look at the total difference it is quite abit more then spacers. If it was closer it might be eaiser to push him toward that. But you should be ok on some good quality spacers for a short time.

·
Registered
554 Posts
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
webb429 said:
really....i think it would be better to just buy some +2 or +3 a-arm's and axle in be done.. :thumbsup:
You put on +2 or +3 a-arms on and you are not done. You then have to put on longer aftermarket shocks. The stockers work like shit on longer a-arms.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
PaleRider said:
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
webb429 said:
You put on +2 or +3 a-arms on and you are not done. You then have to put on longer aftermarket shocks. The stockers work like shit on longer a-arms.
yeah lol i forgot about shock's

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey Flynbyu up front how much width do these spacers give you? An inch or two total? Was looking for some spacers to run basically tight trails with the occassional straights with fast turns. But want to keep the front not wider than 2 inches.
TIA 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.