Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch of $$ into my old Blaster wheels, ITP T-9 pros with Holeshot xcr's. It's my wifes quad now, but she's rode it twice in the last year. Just wondering if the rear splines are the same. :confused: 02 Blaster and 06 SE Raptor. I think the front wheels are the same bolt pattern on both, 4/115. I know the rears on the Blaster are 4/110, so I'm not asking that. I'm wondering about the splines. Thanks in advance!! :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yes if your pulling the blaster hubs off and throwing them on the raptor they will fit. I did the same with mine my blaster had good tires and I blew out my rear one on the raptor. I just swapped hubs and all because the tires would fit the rims either. Now I am back to using the stronger raptor hubs I just got new rims that would fit the raptor hubs and tires that I have.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
SandDragon said:
I have a bunch of $$ into my old Blaster wheels, ITP T-9 pros with Holeshot xcr's. It's my wifes quad now, but she's rode it twice in the last year. Just wondering if the rear splines are the same. :confused: 02 Blaster and 06 SE Raptor. I think the front wheels are the same bolt pattern on both, 4/115. I know the rears on the Blaster are 4/110, so I'm not asking that. I'm wondering about the splines. Thanks in advance!! :)
Fronts on both are 4/156 and blaster rears are 4/100. But yes, you can swap the hub over, the spline count/diameter is the same.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry about the 4/115 for the fronts, it was late. Thanks for the info, changed em' out... The F-ing spindles on the Raptor took a 1" impact to get off!!!! :unsure:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.