Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
Nice pic's AJ..i gonna try one on 1 wheel in see if i can do it lol... :thumbsup:
word to the wise hope you dont liek your rear fenders as i broke my fender mount on my left rear once from gogin over backward on the one wheel and had to drill it out and put in 2 poprivits if i remeber rige the 350 raptor has a nice piece of metal for a mount as to my plastic lol wouldnt be the first time i have seen that little steal mount go through the rear fender :lol:

·
Registered
960 Posts
nice pics

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AJ RAPTOR said:
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
Nice pic's AJ..i gonna try one on 1 wheel in see if i can do it lol... :thumbsup:
word to the wise hope you dont liek your rear fenders as i broke my fender mount on my left rear once from gogin over backward on the one wheel and had to drill it out and put in 2 poprivits if i remeber rige the 350 raptor has a nice piece of metal for a mount as to my plastic lol wouldnt be the first time i have seen that little steal mount go through the rear fender :lol:
lol i dont wonna brake anything on mine...i try it on someone eles haha lol... :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,607 Posts
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
AJ RAPTOR said:
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
lol i dont wonna brake anything on mine...i try it on someone eles haha lol... :lol: :thumbsup:
where is your helment !!!! don't worry about the quad !! what about your head !! the old saying goes "if you have a ten dollar head wear a ten dollar helment" HELL you don't even have one!! on the good side thats the best getto i've ever seen! nice area

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
webb429 said:
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
AJ RAPTOR said:
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
where is your helment !!!! don't worry about the quad !! what about your head !! the old saying goes "if you have a ten dollar head wear a ten dollar helment" HELL you don't even have one!! on the good side thats the best getto i've ever seen! nice area
lol i have a helment just never wear it lol....but i know i need to... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
728 Posts
here is a few with my raptor and with my old yfz.

yfz

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
lets see if i got this right you got rid of a yfz 450 to get a 700r ? you are a nut up here people are getting rid of the raptors and bigger quads to get the 450 and "race" ::) :lol:

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Flynbyu said:
Grab a brain bucket.

You only have one head bro!

~Brian
by the looks of things his brain is only there to keep his head from caveing in anwyays and if its that dence whats the point in the helment? lol

oh wait i know to set and example to the younger kids out there so they prot EC t thier brains cause they MIGHT use them later in life :thumbsup:

hehehehe

1 - 20 of 72 Posts