Raptor Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, I wrote the 'How to' Wheelie Article linked in this thread and just wanted to stop in and say thanks for posting it, and glad people are still reading it.

The main thing is to just stick with it and practice.....there are good and bad habits and if you skim through the article you might pick up a few pointers.

Good luck and feel free to hit me up if you have any questions!

For some inspiration of things to do in a wheelie, check out a couple older videos of mine.....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Traction??? A 660 is super easy to wheelie as long as you aren't spinning like crazy.

If you have stockish tires it helps a bunch to lower the pressure. Thats how I got my old Rappy 350 to wheelie. If you have bald tires replace them. When I got my 660 the tires were so bald I had to hit a bit of a bump to get the front end up. Now with fresh rubber on the back I can't keep the front on the ground. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have no problem bringing mine up but I can't ride wheelies I have a tendancy to come back on the grab bar, actually I need a new grab bar because 2 weekends ago I came back a little too hard at haspin acres and it broke my grab bar where the bolts hold it to the subframe

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Notice you ride Haspin where you from I ride there quite a bit

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I'm in Cincinnati I'm currently tearing engine down for a rebuild. I do it yearly like a dummy lol.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts