Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was riding at shit hole maytown and doing a wheelie at the scottsmore parking lot at about 9:30 am... went too far back without a rear grab bar and hit ass down... im ok, just got some raod rash, but the quad is really hurt..

looking at the damage sucks cause the exhaust is messed up, destroyed the subframe.. for those that down know, its the peice of alum that hirseshoes underneath the seat.

broke the headlights and tail lights, the plastics and the left controls on the handlebars. warped the two front tires, bent the left tie rod and the top of the steering stem..

im gonna be down for months without riding... its gonna be expensive.. if anyone has some spare parts they can sell off i will buy!!!!

ill try and get pics of the damage soon, my sister borrowed my camera, took it to a party, and broke it the friggin whore

taking donations lol!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Sorry about your wreck. Mine is still stock and I am on strike at work so no money. Can't help with any spare parts. Good luck getting it fixed and back on the trail.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have the full stock exhaust. Im just going to sell. Do you need both headers and the slip on? or just the slip on?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
That sucks man....No spare parts here sorry

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Beaner242 said:
LOL is that mud, hair, or shit packed in that crack.
:haha: :haha:

·
Registered
63 Posts
i have tons of shit for the raptor that r stock parts. just name something(s) you still need and ill tell u if i have them. sorry to hear about your crash

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
sparky yfz said:
Beaner242 said:
LOL is that mud, hair, or shit packed in that crack.
Thats a bruise from a broken tailbone!
I've broken mine and that ain't fun thats for sure :(

·
Registered
973 Posts
Sorry about the wreck.... my buddy did the same thing on his 700. I about choked when I saw how much the taillight cost at the stealership. :confused:

·
Registered
882 Posts
similiar story, I was pulling a mad holeshot at the track and accidentally Nos'd it ...needless to say the brake didnt hold and the rappy took off ...STR8 up..threw me and destroyed my stock grab..but no other damage to quad. Huge damage to the ego dent tho..How fast were u going to damage the sub frame?

·
Registered
88 Posts
07SERaptor said:
Sorry about the wreck.... my buddy did the same thing on his 700. I about choked when I saw how much the taillight cost at the stealership. :confused:
89 bucks :( first mod I did to my quad was a broken taillight. I kicked up a stick on the trail it stuck between my grab bar and swing arm with a little knub stuck in my taillight. crashing sucks last one I did cost me 15000 for a plate and pins in my arm. quad didn't even have a scratch. :) That does look like a hurtn' ass crack there sparky. I feel for you. all I got for parts is a stock exhaust minus the donuts and a broken taillight.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i was about mid second so not that fast...

roostking, call me at 386 747 5007 and i can tell ya what i need.

sub frame, controls on left handlebar, headlights, taillight

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
grandsport96 said:
i was about mid second so not that fast...

roostking, call me at 386 747 5007 and i can tell ya what i need.

sub frame, controls on left handlebar, headlights, taillight
You sure you want your phone number out for everyone to have.
Why don't you PM it to him??

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.