Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wouldnt mind knowing what wheels and model & size tire everyone is using, some opinions and the riding you do with them. A lot of people need some input when buying tires. Picking a tire is one thing but when you add wheels and sizes into the mix there are TONS of options. Lets hear/see it.....

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
alright, whats the best all around mud,trail,loose dirt,snow tire. i haven't seen anyone talkin bout realtors made by pure sport from years ago which were one of the best hookin up tire to run for mud/loose dirt/snow. i have a set of holeshot hd's and they suck in the mud and hillclimbin, i also have a set of old wooley boogers, they suck to, so who's got a decent tire and experience with in these conditions?any feedback would be great,also what size cause the 20 inch stocks have bottomed me out everywhere i go, so i got 22's on it now.

·
Registered
36 Posts
International Tire Products (ITP) makes a 20" mud lite for sport A.T.V.s.

·
Registered
572 Posts
i just put on razr2's and seem to work fine in dirt/gravel/and mud so far. cant wait for the snow to see if they are ok or not. otherwise im putting on my sand shark paddles for deep snow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.