Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I looked every where on the net & i didn't find it so far...

I only need one...can you give me link to a place that sell this rubber cap?

Thanks
iec.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
I looked every where on the net & i didn't find it so far...

I only need one...can you give me link to a place that sell this rubber cap?

Thanks
iec.
You can't find them. There not for sale. My dealer says there for shipping in the crates. He takes them off when he sells them or put them on the show room floor. I have found quite a few on the trails, and slap them on but they always seem to fall off within hours of putting on. :eek:

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Its not for shipping the atv. They cover the spindle nut to give it a cleaner look.
Your dealer lied to ya! Mine have never fallen off.
Not sure where you can buy them though.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Its not for shipping the atv. They cover the spindle nut to give it a cleaner look.
Your dealer lied to ya! Mine have never fallen off.
Not sure where you can buy them though.
The first ride with my bike one fell off. They look good on the bikes tho! I have found 3 and lost 2 lol

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Mine are still on. 4 years old, they just push on. I might put a small dab of superglue on them just incase they try to fall off.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Mine are still on. 4 years old, they just push on. I might put a small dab of superglue on them just incase they try to fall off.
Thats not a bad idea. I do alot of trail riding, I think rocks take them off.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found this on the net...will it fit?

It fit to : YFM 350 400 450 600 660....it's look like the raptor's isn't it?...

What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
It fit to : YFM 350 400 450 600 660....it's look like the raptor's isn't it?...

What do you think?
Almost 99% sure YFZ & Raptor 700 hubs are the same. So if the hubs are the same the caps would be.
But the Raptor 700 and Raptor 350 hubs are different. I also have a 08 350. And my hubs caps wont fit on it. So if the cap is for 450 & 350 that means 700 & YFZ hubs arent the same.:3question:

·
Registered
59 Posts
The YFZ450 hubs are the same, I have an 07 450 and it uses the same caps as the 700 does.
Will a YFZ swingarm fit on a 700 do you know?

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
nope I really doubt it. for one the motor is different so the attachment point obviously would be offset differently as well, plus they use two different rear shock styles. the YFZ has a different linkage setup and is longer.

·
Registered
59 Posts
nope I really doubt it. for one the motor is different so the attachment point obviously would be offset differently as well, plus they use two different rear shock styles. the YFZ has a different linkage setup and is longer.
Darn, my friend is taking off his +4 on his YFZ and going to a +6. That plus +4 would sure look good on my 700r.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Almost 99% sure YFZ & Raptor 700 hubs are the same. So if the hubs are the same the caps would be.
But the Raptor 700 and Raptor 350 hubs are different. I also have a 08 350. And my hubs caps wont fit on it. So if the cap is for 450 & 350 that means 700 & YFZ hubs arent the same.:3question:

look..i wrote YFM & not YFZ...:)

Will YFM's cao will fit my 2011 raptor 700?

Thanks
Oren.

·
Registered
59 Posts
look..i wrote YFM & not YFZ...:)

Will YFM's cao will fit my 2011 raptor 700?

Thanks
Oren.
YFM 450 what that?

·
Registered
59 Posts
YFM450 is a grizzly 450cc. I used to have one before I got a raptor
I didnt know Grizz's where YFM's. What does it stand for anyways

1 - 20 of 24 Posts