Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellas and fell-ets!, i had paddles, and sold them, now i'm looking for new one's... i have checked prices on
rockymountainatv.com
magicracing.com
denniskirk.com
and goldenwestcycle.com
i'm going to check out my local parts shop also, but i was wondering if anyone new anyother web sites i could check out, i'm just trying to find the best price, and so far it's goldenwestcycle.com
i was looking at
Item
Qty. Unit Price Total Price

ITP Sand Star Kit 4625-11435-4661-183-4691-12076, Rear, 20-11-8, YFZ450/Raptor 660/700, 2006, T-9 Black(pair)

Total: $190.99
. shipping $16.66
Tax: $14.80
Total: $222.45

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
In my opinion rockymountainatv.com has the best prices, also after your order you will get a 10% off next purchase within 30 days

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah rockymountain was the first place i checked and is out of the sand stars,and doesn't let me pick black t9 rim upgrade, and they are more exspensive than goldenwest by about 15$...that's why i have just been shopping around for now. thanks for the input..i appreciate it.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Chapparral also carries tires.

Ive had bad experiences with GWC around 99-00. At the time they were a middle man, meaning, they take your order, order it from the manufacturer, then turn around and ship it to you. This took alot of time. I was told they didnt have anything in stock, everything had to be ordered. Whether or not that has changed, I have no idea, as I will never order anything from them again.

RMATV has the best stock, service and shipping Ive come accross.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah funny thing about GWC, i had the same problem, I orderd some goggles,and the Four boots, and four gloves, and i got oneal m-10 and the gloves, and when i called they said, oh we up graded you for free on the boot whats the big deal, and i'm like i know they are made by the same company and all but the whole point of me getting the "four" were to match my gear, ok so i'm not a girl, and i just kept the boots, they were black,and i'll admit, pretty comfortable, i am going to go with thor later on, but back to the story, and no goggles were in my order, they were "out of stock". and so i had to wait like 2 weeks and finally was like just give me the next one up or something cuz i'm sick of waiting, i'll check that other site, thanks alot :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i checked smi and it shows 194.00 for black label, does black label mean black rims???? and then i would have to get a quote with tax and shipping, not bad.

·
Registered
219 Posts
NICK said:
i checked smi and it shows 194.00 for black label, does black label mean black rims???? and then i would have to get a quote with tax and shipping, not bad.
"Black Label" is a Douglas 0.160" thick wheel. It is a polished aluminum rim, but he has black ITP T-9's (which are a 0.190" thick wheel) in his shop too. He's got the best IN STOCK inventory on the West Coast. Since the shop is in Oregon, there is NO SALES TAX... So, shipping is the only added price.

I personally run the Blue Label wheels for my sand tires... 0.125" thick on an 8" wheel is fine unless you think you are (or actually are) a really big jumper. The 0.125" wheels are cheap, so even if you bend one, it's really no big deal.

·
Registered
572 Posts
sikraptor700 said:
In my opinion rockymountainatv.com has the best prices, also after your order you will get a 10% off next purchase within 30 days
really? i just placed a big order and it will be here today. so now i need handlebars and will like to use the 10% off on them.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
It was on the bottom of the your order has shipped email, it said 10% off next purchase within 30 days and there was a code

·
Registered
34 Posts
Rockymountainatv.com hands down. Free shipping on orders over $99 and no sales tax. You also receive your order with in three days.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rocky mountain is out of stock on all itp sandstars 20x11x10, 20x11x8,20x11x9., 22x11x10.. all out of stock...i'm sure they are a great place to order from, butttt if they don't have what i need by next friday then i won't be able to go with them, i am leaving for glamis the 22nd,. actually i would need to order the latest by thursday i think...hmmmm. not sure what i'm going to do, i really want to go with a t-9 black rim, but my shop only has polished....i might just stay with my stockers untill i can get the ones i want

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah i was thinking about the price thing...at least i know the leaks could be fixed....now i just have to watch them, see what happens. thanks man

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey Nick, I just picked up a pair of 21x12x8 Haulers Bead to Bead with Douglas wheels for $300. If you like that deal I can get them for you @ the same price.
They also have ITP's and other stuff, but I don't know the prices.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts