Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the Hook-up on one of these? :help:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dizheafta said:
always looking for free stuff HUH? :stupid:
Free, whats free now days? Just wondering if there is someone on the site that knows where to save some dough on these things. $485 is a good chunk o change!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those are the 2 I am looking at, but leaning towards the Precision!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Have you guys tried the Gibson style stabilizer? I got one for my birthday and its works great. I’ve had the Scott style on a dirtbike…they are real similar to the Elka and just as expensive and the Gibson works just as well but I don’t know if it’s as durable, we will see. A lot of companies use the same cartridge and put their sticker on it, Gibson, Denton, Noss…rebuildable ones are like $150.

·
Registered
123 Posts
check with fuel atv. the thread in their sponsorship area says they carry them. They also say that they can do group buys. http://www.raptorforum.com/index.php?topic=6789.0 i couldve sworn that those stabilizers were $350 about 4 months ago. If thats true then wow talk about mark-up!!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will check it out! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I saw a dual piston one like the Dentons somewhere for like 200, its like having two pistons which gives you a little more control and adjustability. I'll post a link as soon as I find it

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Precision supposedly will not allow anyone to sell them at a reduced price. You will notice that everyone sells them for the same price.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BJH said:
Precision supposedly will not allow anyone to sell them at a reduced price. You will notice that everyone sells them for the same price.
thats what I am seeing. Kinda like a Valentine1 Radar detector. Dont want to devalue it.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I may have a connection for us (GREAT DEAL)! I will let you guys know. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Do you guys think the Dampers are the same on the YFZ and Raptor? (interchangable)?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Kinda figured they were, since they have the same front end!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts