Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where is a good place to buy some haulers. They are backordered at RMATV. Looking for some 22" 8"rim 8 paddles. Anyone have luck finding any recently?? Thanks

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice find- they are really close to me maybe 10 miles away. Didnt even know they were there. Any idea on how much more they are then RMATV? I am going to head over there tomorrow. Thanks again. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
My buddy just got some 22x11x8 Extreme Haulers on Douglas .125's for $280 give or take alittle :thumbsup:

·
Registered
684 Posts
I can get any size skat tire. I can also have them drop ship to you to save time.

SAND DEMON MOTORSPORTS
1 530 832 9696
1 530 927 9827

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just looked at their website again and they now show 22 8paddle 8" in stock. Cool now I have choices! Want to stay with an 8" wheel and either 7 or 8 paddle regular hauler.

·
Registered
219 Posts
YellowistheFastest said:
Just looked at their website again and they now show 22 8paddle 8" in stock. Cool now I have choices! Want to stay with an 8" wheel and either 7 or 8 paddle regular hauler.
Call and talk to Dave. He's the owner, and I've bought all of my tires from him since they opened up about 4 years ago. It's a fun shop to go into as he's got so many different tires in stock. You can actually look at them and hold them in your hands before purchasing...and his prices can't be beat. All of my family members and my club members buy their stuff from him. Oh, and FYI...they are only open until 2:00 on Saturdays.

I run 22x11x8 8-Paddle Extreme Haulers on Blue Label rims. They get the job done for me. They've been a great tire for the Oregon Dunes, and just putzing around at the catbox (Sand Lake).

·
Registered
158 Posts
I run 21x12x8 (8 paddle) on ITP C-Series Love em,
Paid 259.95 for the set from RockymtnATV

Robe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts