Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Had a little misfortune riding this weekend. I need to get some oem parts. Does anybody have a person on the net that they prefer?
Let me know and thanks in advance.
PS- Hopefully somewhere that I don't have to pay full price.

·
Registered
579 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
I use powerpartsplus.com ALSO.... i have always had good luck with them...

Plattner

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
www.yamahasportsplaza.com offers 25 percent off all parts, including GYT-R and even some aftermarket if you order via the Web site.

·
Registered
665 Posts
bikebandit.com im assuming you need controls, and headlights or plastics, LOL bb is super fast and everyhting is always in stock, ,make sure whomever you order from has the parts in stock, so you dont order and get an email 3 days later (when u expected ur parts) that it is on backorder THATS BUNK!!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
I went to yamahasportplaza.com. I had to buy a subframe and every place I went to were askng around $355. Yamaha sports plaza was asking 255. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
579 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
BadRap said:
Headrope said:
www.yamahasportsplaza.com offers 25 percent off all parts, including GYT-R and even some aftermarket if you order via the Web site.
Thanks for the link. :thumbsup:
No prob.
I wish I would have known about the place when I was buying parts. I've gone the GYT-R route because I figure everything is designed to work together and would bolt-up without having to be modified. That cost me a LOT of money. Had I gone through www.yamahasportsplaza.com I could have bought all the GYT-R skid plates, etc. for about the same price as Pro Armor or any of the other major aftermarket brands.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts