Raptor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOOKIN FOR 06 OR LATER YFZ SHOCKS. I TRIED YFZ CENTRAL BUT NOBODY ANSWERS MESSAGES ON THAT SITE. TRIED OFFERING MONEY TO A FEW DIFFERENT GUYS AND NO ANSWER, THEY POST PARTS FOR SALE AND DONT WANT TO SELL THEM. ANYONE HAVE ANY THAT THEY WANT TO SELL OR CAN TELL ME WHERE TO FIND THEM...BESIDES EBAY. THANKS GUYS.

·
Registered
115 Posts
They have over 4 set on ebay right now.I bought a set for my brothers 660 & a set for my 700 last month.The prices range all over,but you can get a good deal.I went there,because it felt safer than a forum(you can check thier history).

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YEAH I HAVE BEEN WATCHING SOME ON EBAY. I WANT TO KILL MYSELF FOR MISSING ONE I WAS WATCHING 07 FRONT AND REAR TAKEOFFS WENT FOR $188....I WILL NEVER SEE THAT AGAIN. ANYONE HAS ANY HIT ME UP. THANKS BILL

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
crallin said:
Stop yelling at everyone with the caps lock on.
Funny! Doesnt sound any louder to me!!! Get over it! :fruity:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Well Said! LOL! If all the input that some of these guys have is to post some crap like that then their opinions arent worth shit anyway!

·
Registered
272 Posts
roc64 said:
Well Said! LOL! If all the input that some of these guys have is to post some crap like that then their opinions arent worth shit anyway!
Yeah good response. :3question: Do you want me to say I agree with what is already posted because that is where I got mine? Try yfzcentral on their classifieds. You will find a pair soon, it took me about a month of looking. I won't give you a free bump ever again. JK! Lighten up.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
crallin said:
roc64 said:
Yeah good response. :3question: Do you want me to say I agree with what is already posted because that is where I got mine? Try yfzcentral on their classifieds. You will find a pair soon, it took me about a month of looking. I won't give you a free bump ever again. JK! Lighten up.
All better now!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Nice job sik!

·
Registered
297 Posts
whats the deal with the yfz shocks?? i see a lot of people on here rocking those. they must be better than the stock 06 raptor's right? not out to bash anyone just wanted to know what the deal is. mahalo

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
I have a set of 06 YFZ's that I'm going to sell around the first part of Feb. Depending how the tax season goes I'm debating on either the I-shock I5500 complete kit and getting an axel or just a set of front shocks. I have a fair amount of hours on the shocks, they are still cosmetically and machanicly in great shape. I plan on having them re-built so they are fresh for who ever wants them next.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts