Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is everyone heading for Thanksgiving? I'll be in Dumont. :thumbsup: Hope to see some of you there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
DUMONT for us!! trying to take some lights out there for some night drag action... see you there :grin_nod:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sound like I might get a chance to meet some of you. :thumbsup: I'll be out there Fri. -Sun. We might take our rail out there, but not sure.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Big M said:
Sound like I might get a chance to meet some of you. :thumbsup: I'll be out there Fri. -Sun. We might take our rail out there, but not sure.
Dude, take out the rail. I'll be brining mine out. Sometimes when it's too choppy for good quad riding I prefer the buggy, plus to go over to comp at night and watch the crazies it's better in the buggy.

·
2 Time (09,10) RF Fantasy FootBall Champ
655 Posts
Beaner242 said:
Lotus, exactly where is that located in OK. I was considering a trip to check it out but I cant find info on it. What town is it next to? Thanks.
It is located in Waynoka, OK. Check out http://www.waynoka.com/littlesahara. Around 1600 Acres of Sand Dunes. I'll be renting a house down there for the week so that I can ride to/from the park. Check out the rentals on that site.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Will do! The first one my bro did was perfect, the second one wasn't, the third he left the giblets bag (or whatever the hell it is called) in it, Wow was that bad!! Last time we didn't have enough peanut oil so we had to jerry rig it. This time I am going to be ready!! LOL a place with no wind, pre-measure, plenty of beer, CHECK!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
gordons well

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well one more day and I'll be in Dumont. :wootwoot: :beer: Hope you all have a fun and safe trip where ever you decide to go and if anyone else is going maybe we can meet up. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts