Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I have 2017 YAMAHA RAPTOR 700R SE. I bought it damaged and there is a front shock abosrber missing. The problem is I can't find it anywhere, new or used. I have written to partzilla and cheapcycleparts about the part I'm looking for but they sent me back the shock which is different than mine - I choosed the same year on the site as the year of my atv. I need the gas shock absorber with the black filling inside of that but they sent me the one with the "grey" filling. The 1st picture is the one I need and the 2nd picture is the one they have in stock.

Now my question is - where to get the black one?

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
All the shocks are the same. I've never seen that gray one. I think you aren't putting in the right part number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All the shocks are the same. I've never seen that gray one. I think you aren't putting in the right part number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did, there is only 1 item number, I'm not able to choose the different one even if I change the year model it's still the same.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm checking everyday, there was only 1 auction but dissapear before I tried to buy it. It's immposible to get that one :rolleyes:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My part number is B46-F3390-00-00, when i type it in google, it show that 2 kind of shock's. The black one and the grey one. The problem is I have to order that part to Poland so I need to have 100% sure it's a black one. How to check it out?

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,765 Posts
JOGACA

·
Registered
636 Posts
Getting front Raptor shocks used is tough, they go about as fast as they are posted, here is a gray pair, sometimes you have to take what you can find.

New one is about $295 part# 27

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,765 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!

I have 2017 YAMAHA RAPTOR 700R SE. I bought it damaged and there is a front shock abosrber missing. The problem is I can't find it anywhere, new or used. I have written to partzilla and cheapcycleparts about the part I'm looking for but they sent me back the shock which is different than mine - I choosed the same year on the site as the year of my atv. I need the gas shock absorber with the black filling inside of that but they sent me the one with the "grey" filling. The 1st picture is the one I need and the 2nd picture is the one they have in stock.

Hi,

The black one is 2015 - and up SE models, and the grey one is the 2014 SE models (1VS-F3390-00-00).
Hi!

Hi!

Hi

‘I see the problem, Yamaha use colour codes in their trim. Both shocks are B46 but note the “30” code is for black. Colour codes apply for all their plastics too. B46-F3390-00-00 (grey) or B46-F3390-30-00.(black)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts