Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 06 raptor 700 with dmc force 4 duals prodesign intake and a pc5. I wanna step the hp up but I dont wanna bore it any recomendations? Any ideas

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
366 Posts
Cam, piston. ignition, and head work.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cam, piston. ignition, and head work.
Like lets be specific here cause im no mechanic like what kinda stuff we talkin about?

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
Throw in a HC2, and 11:1 piston for starters. Are you still running stock gearing? Are you happy with the gearing? Check out www.tqsatv.com or PM some of the site sponsors for prices and what would work best for you and your budget...

·
Registered
366 Posts
Like lets be specific here cause im no mechanic like what kinda stuff we talkin about?
Well... maybe you should be a little more specific. What kind of power do you want and how much money do you want to spend? Or you could use the search function. There is days worth or reading on this forum about engine mods for your bike if you search the forum you could get a better idea of what your really looking for. Not trying to be a dick but it's such a broad question, and its been asked many times before.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Oh and the general consensus is going to be to go with a Hotcam 2 or 3 and an 11:1 or 11.5:1 piston. Some more bolt ons would be a +3 throttle body and a dynatek programmable ignition.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Hc3 and 13:1

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Dynatek and +3 with fci intake.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh and the general consensus is going to be to go with a Hotcam 2 or 3 and an 11:1 or 11.5:1 piston. Some more bolt ons would be a +3 throttle body and a dynatek programmable ignition.
This is the info i was lookin for thanks. An idea of the hp I woild be runnig after? alsomexactly what dos the dynatek ignition do and how is it different from the power commander?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Power commander is just a fuel controller dynatek is an ignition. It comes with more aggressive timing curves and does away with the 5th gear speed limitor. I like the one from HDD with Daniels custom curves over dynateks curves from factory.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts