Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my local yamaha store sucks, you call in to see if they have a part they always act like there looking tell you yes then you go down there and they say there out of stock. SO now i need to buy oil, oil filter, air filter from somewhere online. please help.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Rocky Mountain is a real good source plus on orders over 99 bucks = free shipping. Plus there is no sales tax.

·
Registered
78 Posts
GuamRaptor700 said:
What shop are you going through? I liked to shop down on Craig road
They are the single biggest rip off shop on the planet! I have some absolute horror stories from 2 different friends of mine. These guys should be out of business/in jail.

The bad thing now here in Vegas is all the yamaha shops are now owned by a big company. No competition = customers get screwed.

dang shame.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Thats the trutth man. I go to the yamaha shop on boulderhighway. They are great group and seem to work with you. Also you can go to alien motorsports on sunset he will be able to order it for you.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi all.

New to the forum & just picked up an 08 SE.

Haven't got a chance to ride yet, but am already concerned about who I can get to service the valves, etc...
Seems Boulder Hwy is the way to go. Who should I ask for there?

Thanks.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Vegas shops

Bad thing is only place to get Yamaha parts local is from Ride Now and they are all retards.
I started getting my stuff from Rocky Mountain atv they are in Utah so its here next day after it ships.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts