Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tore apart my front end today replacing some bushings and noticed I need to replace all the internals in my wheel hubs... So my question is where is the best place to order these internals and what all is it I need... I checked the yamaha service guide and it doesn't really point anything out it just has them pictured...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can anybody help me? this this is ripped apart and i am hoping to get it going asap so i need to place an order

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
but thats not near all the parts in that wheel hub... where do i get the others...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hopefully my spacers are not bad... i know it will take years for them to send the oem yamaha parts... can't be down that long!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
About the only way to damage a spacer is to dent or alter the ends in some way. All the spacers is doing is allowing the inner bearing races to press agienst each other, in effect trapping them and supporting them.
If the ends are not parrallel it will force the bearings to an angle and shorten the life of the bearing.

If they're rusty you might clean them up with some fine sandpaper but I really doupt it's a problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts