Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for an exhaust for the sweet 660 have it narrowed down to 2 I think.I ride in pits and trails near my house no motocross so I need 1 with a spark arrestor.I don't plan on going crazy on mods just jetting the carbs and some small stuff.Already have the airbox plate and good filter don't want to bang holes in the box due to riding in lots of dirt mud and water.For around 4 bills I can go with
FULL YOSHI COMP RS-3 OR
FULL PRO CIRCUT T-4
WHAT DO U THINK?
Any others around this price that may be better that I missed?

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I have a Full Pro Circuit T-4 on my raptor, nice fitting exhaust, and looks good, but didnt notice a huge power increase while racing my dads 2001 raptor with only a k/n

·
Registered
298 Posts
where did you find a full pro circuit for $400 bucks or a yoshi?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I have heard better things about the Yoshi, Maddogg for one says the T-4 is not very good. www.motoxoutlet has the full Yoshi for the Raptor at around $410 shipped.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Between those two I would definitely go with Yosh. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
298 Posts
heres my opinion. i have a t-4 and i like it nery much. but if i would do it again i might go with the yoshi. the only thing i dont like about them is that they are very loud, which i usualy like, but after my last quad i wanted something with performance and not alot of noise. i got sick of popping my ears. if i were you or me agin, i would probely do with the sparky exghust.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
+1, Pro-Circuit very loud, but my dad had a warrior(doesnt run now >.> and he has a raptor now) that had a cheap white bros. even louder then my raptor.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I went with the Yoshi.
Unfortunately had to put my quad away almost immediately after install to come back up to school, so no real opinion on it yet.
The little riding that I did do, sounded pretty badass....no idea on performance yet though.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Yohsimura.... not realy loud until you remove the spark arrestor.... then all hell breaks loose. :lol:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Yeah definitely go with the Yoshi! I've heard that the T-4 is kind of an annoying sound to it but the Yosh rumbles! I just ordered the RS-3 Comp from MotoXOutlet on Friday and it was at my doorstep on Tuesday! Great Customer Service! You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
827 Posts
i as well got mine 3 to 4 days after i ordered it from motoxoutlet.com.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Hey MPTonyT and Raptor_09, how big was the box approximately and how much weight? I ask because I want to buy mine but have to send it to my PO box in Miami and then to Guatemala, so that way I can calculate my shipping.

·
Registered
827 Posts
box was about 1ft x 1ft x 4ft aprox. and about 14-16 lbs..... i remember it was a pretty big box.. but didnt weigh a whole lot. i know my mid pipe, header and silencer is on its way back to me from yoshimura (defect in exhaust which they handled very well) and the box weights 13 lbs. add in the mounting hardware, the exhaust plug and stickers and it was about 15 lbs.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Thanks! Jetting is included, right?

·
Registered
827 Posts
jets are not included. you get the pipe clamps, all the necessary brackets and mounting hardware, stickers, exhaust plug, and instructions... if i were you i would probably get the Vitos jet kit as they include easy to adjust A/F screws. but only if your running with no lid or midified lid. you'll love the roar of the Yoshi..... you can find the jet kit at vitosperformance.com

·
Registered
733 Posts
rappyfreak said:
Hey MPTonyT and Raptor_09, how big was the box approximately and how much weight? I ask because I want to buy mine but have to send it to my PO box in Miami and then to Guatemala, so that way I can calculate my shipping.

The exact weight is 15lbs, shows it on my statement.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts