Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an exhaust and jet kit and now I need an air filter. Which is better..Uni or K&N? Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
Id go with K&N, ive had it on both of my wheelers, and it works good.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Amsoil amsoil amsoil!

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I would but I don't wanna get into trouble LOL No vendors sell these kits so I would actually have to hook him up with one. And if I did that then I would get my but whipped by MD and prolly banned from my favorite website:(

·
Registered
549 Posts
Fci.

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
I would but I don't wanna get into trouble LOL No vendors sell these kits so I would actually have to hook him up with one. And if I did that then I would get my but whipped by MD and prolly banned from my favorite website:(
You could advertise and/or sell the Amsoil kits all you want, you'd just have to become a forum sponsor or vendor.

Personally I run K&N for the sport quads and foam on the utilities, as they see more water.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Yeah i don't think it would pay off to pay you for a vendor/sponsor status simply to sell one or two things. Especially because I would spend all my time on here trying to tell people the benefits over and over and over again LOL. But I can say that my amsoil is working out excellent in all conditions, and my intake tube is clean and dry as a bone. Not to mention the fact that I haven't had to buy any messy oils or solvents since I switched. Plus, plus, plus ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts