Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Editorial Content
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Tell us which brand you think makes the most reliable ATVs

No matter how good of a deal you think you’re getting, buying an ATV is a major purchase. While a plush suspension and powerful engine are important buying decisions, perhaps the greatest concern for an ATV buyer is reliability. So, which ATV manufacturer is the most reliable?

We figured nobody was more qualified to answer this question than you, the reader and ATV enthusiast.
Read more about Which ATV Manufacturer is the Most Reliable? at ATV.com.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had great luck with Yamaha raptor I first had a 125, than I got a 350 and I took to west Virginia to the Hatfield and McCoy trails. The trails where the hardest(most fun) i have ever ridden. We brought 7 atvs down there a 2012 canam renegade,2008 yahama raptor 350, a 2007 Kawasaki bruteforce 650i, a Polaris sportsman 850, trail boss, and scramblers 500. the only two machines that came back not broken where the raptor and the Kawasaki( the belt light did come on but when we got home it was just to check the belt. I would have to say the two best are the Kawasaki and the Yamaha. I just bought a 2008 raptor 700r and have not ridden it yet( we plan on going next weekend to ride) but i would recommend either one.

·
Super Moderator
8,113 Posts
I have always been a Yamaha, Honda fan in that order. Not just for the Raptor either. I have owned plenty of dirt bikes and ATV's and always lean to those two as my favorites.

Thank you ATV.com for always posting informative threads!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts