1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
LSR

·
Registered
497 Posts
The LSR I just got was like jewelry. Almost a shame to get it dirty. I don't thing you could go wrong stocking them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
LSR. They have a great rep and i like to support the local shops.

·
Super Moderator
17,063 Posts
RPM is the best. Despite the bad rep, durablue still sells the most. But if you're looking at advertisement on web forums, most of those will recommend LSR since they've never heard of the locknut issues, think RPM is too expensive, and are convinced durablue is junk because someone they know had a horrible experience with them.

So yeah, I'd say stock LSR.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maddog56 said:
RPM is the best. Despite the bad rep, durablue still sells the most. But if you're looking at advertisement on web forums, most of those will recommend LSR since they've never heard of the locknut issues, think RPM is too expensive, and are convinced durablue is junk because someone they know had a horrible experience with them.

So yeah, I'd say stock LSR.
I like RPM and LSR they both hold up really well... Each site has its own favorite product, and I wanted to keep something in stock that everyone liked here.
Take care
Kenneth

·
Registered
494 Posts
What issues have been reported about Durablue?

I had an Eliminator on a Banshee, and it was flawless.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
VelociRaptor said:
I dont know about anyone else but Ive got a LSR under the tree 8)
The wife is making me wait until Christmas day like Im 12 :mad:
:rofl:

I feel your pain V.R.

·
Registered
497 Posts
At least you know it's under the tree. Much better than the Argali sweater your mother in law got you.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haha I remember back a couple years ago I used to get random gifts from my better half ... I have no clue what she got me this year! haha

Durablue just earned a bad rep by not replacing axles without a receipt OR they snapped off during a race which can basically happen to any axle.
I know my lsr has been flawless for me to considering how many times i've over jumped something at the track and flat landed.

·
Registered
109 Posts
hey velociraptor i was going to buy gytr air filter, full pipe, adaptor, and power comander3 and i was wondering if you like your pipe. and does it sound good , and is it loud

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
It is not any louder than my DG slipon that I had. My mom says it sound wierd :lol:. It ripps alot more than it used to and so its hard to say if I like the power it has based on exhaust only since I did it all at once. I will admit that Im mainly going to run the Dobeck because I ran out of money and its gonna get me in the ballpark if not closer. The fitment of the donut gasket between the muffler and header is tighter than hell with the one that comes with the muffler but the one that comes with the header fits nicely. I just kept that one for a backup :thumbsup:. The intake adaptor fit really well and it really opens it up 8)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.