Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the gray with red frame rappy and I wanna change the gray and throw on some other color/colors,,,any suggestions on which would look the best?

·
Registered
751 Posts
I have the blue raptor, but dark colors are impossible to keep looking new. My girlfriends raptor 350 is white, after riding through some nasty stuff, we hose hers down and use softscrub on the plastics, looks brand new every time. So I just bought the white plastics, only because I hate a 1 year old four wheeler looking like its 10 years old

·
Registered
103 Posts
2003blaster said:
Id like to see a raptor with white plastics/ fighting red hood, gas tank cover. With a red graphics kit.
SE Yellow is different :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
oic10z said:
SE Yellow is different :thumbsup:
But he has a red frame. That would look pretty nasty.

I think white would look good with the red frame, similiar to the 660 combo they did. Also black too but then it wont look new for very long unless you only dune.

·
Registered
429 Posts
The white with red would look pretty cool, I'm look'n at picking up a husqvarna TC510 here in the next few weeks that is white / red and some black. The bike looks pretty raw.

·
Registered
621 Posts
rey rey said:
I got the gray with red frame rappy and I wanna change the gray and throw on some other color/colors,,,any suggestions on which would look the best?
I would stick with the gray. It has been proven that the gray/red bike is 15% faster than all other colors. You would not want to loose 15% of your speed... would you? :grin_nod:

·
Registered
429 Posts
That bike look's pretty fresh still having the ink on the tires. I kinda like the red a yellow also, any time I ever added any red to one of my doo's my wife would always give me grief about the mustard and katchup thing. You can only tell them to stfu so many times before you end up broke and alone :lol:

·
Registered
751 Posts
You know, I really love the red frame, but the grey plastics just dont do it for me.. maybe if they were black, then it would be different. Or the new blue se frame on black. The grey just seems too dull. But i do love the seat. it looks sharp

·
Registered
511 Posts
hot pink and flourecent green flames :'( :eek: lol see ya comming for about 10 miles and you wont have to worry about racing and loosing cuz anyone blind enough to line up.... well cant see to race anyway.. :help:

or go with yellow like mine and you cant hardly loose. :lol:

Capt.

·
Registered
103 Posts
birdog said:
rey rey said:
I would stick with the gray. It has been proven that the gray/red bike is 15% faster than all other colors. You would not want to loose 15% of your speed... would you? :grin_nod:

:bs:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
rey rey said:
hey rey rey,i have white.. it's in fair to good condition, some wear... i would maybe consider trading...just a thought..

·
Registered
103 Posts
rey rey said:
You know what they say Once you go black you'll never go back

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
oic10z said:
rey rey said:
Thats the same thing your girl says! hmm.....

·
Registered
103 Posts
ILoveRaptors said:
oic10z said:
rey rey said:
Not true, I went burnt cyena and never went back.
:lol: Got any pic's :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
SMIB fursure said:
thats true. except in this case, i hate my black plastic, id swich to white or gray so if anyone is intrested in a swap id think about it.
how is the condition? wanna post some current pics? i'm thinking about it,but i really like my white plastics....but i'd still consider it....mine are pretty decent. my quad is at my uncles 100 miles away, i'll be there this weekend and can take some new pics..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.