Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I think DMC made a jump into duals for the 700, not sure if they are making them for the 660 though??

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
dont think so

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, if those are the only two then I think I'll go for the barkers. I'm a little nervous about them but most who have them say they had no problem adapting to the pipes outside the frame.

The barkers are proven to make more power, and I don't hear of any quality complaints like the LTE's.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
There is two others also, one ran dual pipes back to a single can, not really a dual's imo. Think thats the DMC's.
The other is dual pipes with dual cans, both on the right side.
Only seen a few pics of each, I don't think either has the popularity of the Barkers or LTE's.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
the leo vince? road pipes-
not as good as the lte's or barkers either-

·
Registered
183 Posts
no complaints here for the lte's. had them for over 2 yrs now.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
googled leo vince, nothing for the 660, but it's nice to see a company that advertises a dB level.
On add did say it offered improved performance with stock jetting, I'm confused.

·
Registered
92 Posts
the LTE system is awesome no problems at all 2 years old & 260 hrs of riding at least. T :thumbsup:he LTE pipes have some time put in to them, the constant taper setup on the LTE's & they way they fit inside the frame is a way better design, the Barkers look home made, from what i've seen, but who am i to say, get what ever you want they are both good systems.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts